What's new

Trichy & Lola's European Vacation to the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Judge pass for HTC is 250 $ at the door (and 199 $ on the internet)... no way a pass for the april cup can be 1500 $.. :2cents:

Grand Funk

Yeah, I thought an all access pass (including judges) was about $450.

A hooker for yummy will run you twice that in the red light district. Any other skank, you run the risk of giving him a nasty STD. You wouldn't want to do that to poor yummy now would you? Besides, yummy is one of the admin here. Didn't you know? Just a puppet meant to keep the entertainment level up.

L

LolaGal

Yeah, I thought an all access pass (including judges) was about $450.

Besides, yummy is one of the admin here. Didn't you know? Just a puppet meant to keep the entertainment level up.

Hmmm... I've been rather suspicious... :biglaugh:

Yummy told me the other nite I might be Michael Jackson for all he knew! Trying to lure him off from his mother's side to debauchery!

OK, sez I, I'll give you that I could be a man pretending to be a woman named Lola, but why would that make me a pedophile?

ONLY if Yummy is 12 year old! :biglaugh:

kushism

I am jealous.. I am trying to plan the exact same trip... I am going to "borrow" from some of the advice posted here, if that is acceptable :)

LMAO Lola you are hilarious!!!! i would go anywhere with ya... even if you are a guy pretending to be a girl named lola.. rofl.. well maybe not, but i hope you know what i mean

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You chicks are a trip!...no way I am NOT gonna go on this trip too....lol
good vibes

P

Peat

It's a trip of a lifetime for me & mine. :D

:listen2: I'm REALLY going for Whiskey's scooter tour! :yes:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe I coulld change the label on my change jar and start a can fund.
yummybud lives! My feelings for him are only from the jealousy i secretly harbor for his glorious bar of red squares. I must be crazy.
Speaking of crazy, hey lola, lets tie our bad legs together so we can walk or hop. yaah, falling down the stairs was kind of a bad idea this morning!
Rm

K

Karma Genetics

The ICMAG 420 cup, is as expensive as you make it yourself, when you get a judge pack the price is pretty fair the last 2 years i went. The amount of smoke compared to the price is pretty straight.

But even without the judge pass you will be smoking and having a blast. There are always some members that like to throw around smoke's to everybody, and that come with big party gear bags he he.....

I am going to try to be there again in 2010, but it may be a litle hard with all change's in my life at the moment.

Like i said before, a good apartment is a must for a succesfull cup for me, ( I love those litle private late night smoke-outs)

LOL
Lola and Trichy in the dam....
No worries ladies...
Seedyseeds has your back!
As do I!

Watch out A'dam sounds like "the girls are back in town"!
Looking forward!
Very!

NAcc
:joint:

This years cup waz nice, but lacking a little in estrogen and purple bud, let's hope next year brings about certain changes!
Yay! L and T in the 'dam... imma gonna faint in excitement!!!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill see you all there it'll be my first trip to the DAM but definately not my last the late night apartment rage sounds good KG bro might hafto investigate that futher and find some nice apartments..!!!

X

xinsanewickedx

damn you all lol , kk and i want to go so bad.no one to watch our little one and we are always so damn broke.i hope you all have tons of fun.

kushism

i know how it is to be broke... I am saving my pennies and busting my ass to see if i can make it happen for sure :)

T

TrichyTrichy

I have done some number crunching and it's wayyyy more 'spensive than I thought. So, maybe one year but not next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts