What's new

Trichy & Lola's European Vacation to the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Lola....there area coffeeshops all over the country Trichy! We could go ride the hills, travel to Masstricht(sp)...all good times. And stop in a million lil coffeeshops to smoke their wares!
Ill tote ya Lola! Unless its more up everyones alley to rent cars...lol
good vibes

T

TrichyTrichy

LOL :) I don't want to end up in casualty. so I will ride on someone's scoot. :) i don't want to drive my own tho. :)
If we get a car..i don't wanna drive it either :D
I'll bring my helmet and leathers just in case.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trust me, there will be plenty o drivers available for those to ride on back...Im sure of it. PLUS, if babyT comes, I may be in a car behind the scoots....:wallbash: Nut it would be worth it so she could see everything too!
Trust me guys, this will be so much more fun than going in Nov and feeling like your in new york...no offense yanks...lol
good vibes

A

arcticsun

I aint never even been THIS far, before...:D

picture.php

I'm lovin' your pics, articsun! :friends:

Are you gonna be there for the 4/20 cup???

i think so mate, dont take me much effort to get there at all so im pretty sure i will.

here is the flower market guys, its right next to the "party square" i was telling you about, rembrandsplein. there is a really old wine cellar down there worth visiting. ull see wine from the 17th century and such. also buy your garden seeds here, they got everything imaginable or they will get it for you.

picture.php

L

LolaGal

Yup, meet up at DEA Southern Guerila, if we are late, don't give up. we'll be there... Mwahahahahahaha

My preference is for Southern Airports, but I hate Atlanta and won't go there if I have to switch planes... .yuck.

I'm gonna go with a flight outta Nashville I reckon. It's a friendly airport. I hate OHare, Midway, and St. Louis. That about takes care of the Midwest!

We're barely nailing down the 4/20 part. I probably will not grow a crop that is gonna hafta be looked after while I'm gone, so it takes planning. Moms should be OK for a week at the most. ( Heehee, I've got like the next 3 grows planned already..)

This trip brought to you by California Orange Bud.... :biglaugh:

L

LolaGal

lol Lola....there area coffeeshops all over the country Trichy! We could go ride the hills, travel to Masstricht(sp)...all good times. And stop in a million lil coffeeshops to smoke their wares!
Ill tote ya Lola! Unless its more up everyones alley to rent cars...lol
good vibes

Good deal!

I hate to say it Whiskey and Mrs. Tango, but I think ya'll better leave the baby home and have a real vacation.

Those planes pressurizing the little baby ears can cause permanent hearing loss. I know nobody talks about it but it's true. You can tell the babies are pain cause they scream the whole time they are up there. Poor little ears.

Don't take no chances! Besides, ya'll will need a good vacation from baby by then anyway! Grandma's house??? :right:

But I will help babysit if BabyTango comes along. I'll ride shotgun in the car and Mrs. Tango can scooter if she wants to! Problem solved! Nanny for car duty only. Warning! Nanny stoned! Nanny not responsible for accidents.... Warning!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL!!! MrsT hasnt decided yet...but Im thinkin babyT will be at grammys for a week...lol. Good times indeed!
good vibes

L

LolaGal

Wonder if they is any Man Whores there?

Wonder if they is any Man Whores there?

I want to rent a gorgeous hunk to hold my bubblehash for me and rub my feet.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to rent a gorgeous hunk to hold my bubblehash for me and rub my feet.
Area 51 has a few strapping young lads:headbange (band reference) for ya Lola!!! Sns, Bigtymer?...chime in if you find this thread...lol
good vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts