What's new

Tom Hill Haze

AmericanFarmer

Did I read somewhere it was like 14 years between the last seed runs? Maybe he'll do another since there seems to be great demand...
He just did another one 6 or so months ago but they ran out fast. I had privately messaged him on another forum and he told me he had some packs left but I never was able to get my crap together. Speaking as to before the last OP I heard it was like 2017 if I’m not mistaken, maybe someone eles can speak on that.
AF

funkyhorse

That

That's where it's at I reckon man. I'm interested if folks growing any of that thai find samples similar to thh
I am curious about it too
I am growing 11 girls of an F3 from the stock Raco made. The F3 done is the best girl pollinized by 5 males outdoors. All of the girls are columnar with little branching
I think this F3 has inbreeding depression but I dont know if it is the way it should be and this strain is a slow grower and low producer even on tropical weather. I am seeing inbreeding depression in different haze lines. Why I dont know

THH flowering onset is around 3 weeks before autumm equnox. The thais I am growing sex 3 weeks after autumm equinox and flower for almost 3 months
There are different THH phenos, some are faster than others. The fastest are ready in 2 months outdoors
The smells on some of them are more or less similar to thai. But different thais have different smell profiles as well and probably where and how they are grown affects it.
I am not sure if you get same results of the same cut grown at 2 very different environments with different terroir

After 3 days of storms and no sun, some plants complain
These 4 girls were chopped some hours ago
One flower picture of each
Thh.jpeg
Thh 3 (7).jpeg
Thh 4 (2).jpeg
Thh 5 (3).jpeg
Thh 6 (2).jpeg

AmericanFarmer

I can certainly identify with the sweating and having no legs but I find it weird that you didn’t notice any difference in the level of the trip
I know I did I use to get the choclate bars when I was a young teenager in 2004 we use to call them Wonka bars $100 a bar and each square of chocolate use to have 2 g hydro mushrooms we use to eat 2 squares per person . We’d play Mario cart on Nintendo 64 on the Rainbow 🌈 road and you literally could not stay on the road the colors were so intense.

Attachments

• IMG_1807.png
    IMG_1807.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 9

StickyBandit

I want to make some seed with the whole 100 pack so my search is not limited to 100, is it possible in a smallish indoor space?
I was thinking of using coco in 100x100x200 plastic grow bags and turning early with 10/14.
As the males show I would remove them to a separate tent 1000x1000 before they drop and extract air through a carbon filter to outside and let the females grow a little and take and label a clone from each, even the males.
Gather pollen when ALL males are making dust and fertilize the girls
Then the females could grow for 8 more weeks in the 1000x2000 area 'till seed harvest time and be assessed and graded to evaluate clone potential

Looks good in my head, Am I dreaming ????? :p

AmericanFarmer

I want to make some seed with the whole 100 pack so my search is not limited to 100, is it possible in a smallish indoor space?
I was thinking of using coco in 100x100x200 plastic grow bags and turning early with 10/14.
As the males show I would remove them to a separate tent 1000x1000 before they drop and extract air through a carbon filter to outside and let the females grow a little and take and label a clone from each, even the males.
Then the females could grow for 8 more weeks in the 1000x2000 area 'till seed harvest time and be assessed and graded to evaluate clone potential

I would take the best and most resinous male and let him breed the 5 best females out of the whole lot ones with large resin heads! Just my opinion that’s what Nevil said instead of having a bunch of males pollinate the best females do it the other way around. Just my 2 cents. Idk 🤷‍♂️

AmericanFarmer

Also I’m not recommending this but DP aka beanbrains said he smoked some of the male pollen sacks I assume empty to check for potency. Someone here will be able to point you in the right direction I’m sure. I’m a nobody 😂
Best,
AF

StickyBandit

I would take the best and most resinous male and let him breed the 5 best females out of the whole lot ones with large resin heads! Just my opinion that’s what Nevil said instead of having a bunch of males pollinate the best females do it the other way around. Just my 2 cents. Idk 🤷‍♂️
Tom has always said the goods might be hidden in the most unassuming parents so don't select. First and foremost I want to preserve the genetics in my part of the world as best I can, some in the freezer, some in the fridge and some for friends which would mean I can always get it back!
I can do a side selective program later if I want or save seed from the best looking females as an experiment but it's difficult without growing them out fully unseeded as they can change near the end in the longer phenos
Still pie in the sky for now though, I'm just looking into whether I'm being realistic with my space :)

AmericanFarmer

Tom has always said the goods might be hidden in the most unassuming parents so don't select. First and foremost I want to preserve the genetics in my part of the world as best I can, some in the freezer, some in the fridge and some for friends which would mean I can always get it back!
I can do a side selective program later if I want or save seed from the best looking females as an experiment but it's difficult without growing them out fully unseeded as they can change near the end in the longer phenos
Still pie in the sky for now though, I'm just looking into whether I'm being realistic with my space :)
I’ll be following along my friend!

AmericanFarmer

what if they all don’t start dropping pollen at the same time do you collect sweep it up 1 week with like a little broom , then when those males have opened up cull, then wait for later males to open up collect sweep , cull then mix it all in a sack and dust?

Latest posts

Latest posts