What's new

Titanium and Super silver sour diesel haze (SSSDH)

Z10N

bro looking awesome those girls are getting BIG HAH?!?! :D
what size of pots are you using this time for flowering?
under what light power?

Shabbat Shalom Ronley ! :D

R

Ronley

Hi Jochen, Thanks for dropping in, and I am always willing to share :)

Zion, Hello dude, The pots are all in 11 liter containers under 4 x 600 Watt lights. For this grow I replaced the lights, - old lights were worn out.

R

Ronley

Update: Titanium 1, 2, 4 are females.

SSSDH 7, 8, 9 Female. 3 is still unknown.

ambertrich

Veteran
Ronley, thanks for giving us all a first time show of the Titanium - been wanting to see this one in action.

Also looking good with the SSSDH.

Grow On!!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice now u the real show can begin....I just tossed a couple of my sssdh into flower today. Gona get some pics up monday or tues. Take Care

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Rez keeps trying to get me to grow that SSSDH. I should give it a go... I've seen some nice results. :) And the Haze and Diesel being so very different from each other should provide some really interesting variations and possibly very large yields. :)

Yeah I got a "karma quote" message :)D) from Rez where he's touting the sssdh as being some really plus plus goodness, "a 21st century haze" he said... Everything I've read so far seems to validate that! That ssh mom must be some looker and mega dominant in the cross. I think his ssh goes 95-105 days:yoinks: So the sd definitely brought down the time...

Dunno, maybe I'll give it a shot one day too...:whistling: After all, I do love my sativa divas;)

R

Ronley

UPDATE 18 DAY FLOWERING

UPDATE 18 DAY FLOWERING

Sorry for the funny colour of the photos.

Titanium 1

picture.php

picture.php

Titanium 2

picture.php

picture.php

Titanium 4
picture.php

picture.php

R

Ronley

update day 18 flowering

update day 18 flowering

SSSDH 3 female
picture.php

SSSDH 7 female
picture.php

SSSDH 8
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH 9

Today I pollinated some of her buds with the male SSSDH 6. Very important to have me more seeds. I am also thinking of using this pollin o a Res Wonder Diesel. I think that it would make a very potent cross.

picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
RonleY
howzit brother..?? Man i always have time to check out your gardens.. From the balcony to the grow room you are a grower of trees... I cant wait to see these gurls needing the BIG gurl bras... hehe... great work as usual brother.. bbl Be Back Later.. peace..

sackO

R

Ronley

SSSDH 6 male just before the chop chop. I used some of its pollin to make beans on SSSDH 9, a Strawberry diesel X NYCD (original cross I got from Annac), Rez Wonder Diesel, and Romberry. I think that the X'es will be most interesting.

picture.php

shatil

WOW roney, what an amazing plants !!
the titanium 1 is a sativa ?
and intersting genectics too.

btw u happend to be israeli ?

have a nice day dude :smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts