What's new

Time to go to jail.....

M

mexilandrace

and this is why I prefer iso oil.

unsure how they knew you were making oil unless there was no time or energy to clean up the pot before anyone got there.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
it looks like a fucking nuke went off in there dude! i bet this guy was bleeding from his ears when the cops came less than 7 minutes later lol

ArcticBlast

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Didn't I start it with you? lol Helped me get some nerves out... No worries pimp. I'll still wheelie over your HOG any day, cupcake ; )

I dont have a hog, I ride a Honda Metropolitan...
2005_1_metroII_kanji.jpg

JK.

Im too much of a pussy to go two wheels. Especially at my age. I do have a 707 AWHP GT-R that will walk a Hayabusa to 200mph.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTm8alJ4bFM

Man that picture is fuckin nuts. Did you get injured?

I was going to post a HST quote. "Did you eat all this acid?"...Cause it looked like a crazy party... then I noticed all the yellow cans...

and this is why I prefer iso oil.

unsure how they knew you were making oil unless there was no time or energy to clean up the pot before anyone got there.

Cops were there in under 1.5 minutes... I had put the fire out but burnt the skin off my legs from my knees to my toes, had burnt my r arm badly and had tons of glass in my feet. I wa making batches for some of the larger clubs in Norcal and am the reason those same clubs no longer buy oil....

Clean up was not possible dood, I blew the 4 x 8+ double sliding glass doors OFF the frame of the house... Fire alarm went off right at the blast...

I dont have a hog, I ride a Honda Metropolitan...
2005_1_metroII_kanji.jpg

JK.

Im too much of a pussy to go two wheels. Especially at my age. I do have a 707 AWHP GT-R that will walk a Hayabusa to 200mph.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTm8alJ4bFM

Man that picture is fuckin nuts. Did you get injured?

I was going to post a HST quote. "Did you eat all this acid?"...Cause it looked like a crazy party... then I noticed all the yellow cans...

Haven't eaten dose since I spilled 90 hits of liquid silver crystal on my stomach, Dec 24th 2003... Two wheels is true freedom mang, though bike like power to weight ratio's in a cage has got to be a fun time too! Hell, if I could accelerate in a bike like manner in a car, I would too... Still couldn't catch me on a 600 in the twisties though... Just not fast enough... Promise.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
I'm going for doing this (click image) to my place while making a big batch of oils....

I find that most people on bikes, hogs, jap bikes, cruisers, sport, ect... Are all just people who enjoy two wheels. Love the road, track, drag strip, whatever enough to get past petty bs like the make and model of the bike... If I know a person rides, I've already got much in common with them as I've been riding for almost 17 years at this point.

Blink

Damn dude! lol yer lucky you didn't get fried to a crisp!

I dig what yer sayin about the comon bond all riders have. But some jus don't take kindly to someone tellin em their bikes are outdated technology. People like the guy in that picture you saw yesterday. That was Sonny Barger, the founding father of the Hells Angels. All I'm sayin is go easy with the attitude about Harley's. With some of those guys, you might as well be talking about their mothers by cutting down their bikes. They hate anything that's not Harley. Jus food fer thought my friend.

No one should have to go to jail for pot, oil, etc.... Good luck with it all, I hope it goes quickly for you! We'll be here when ya get out, take care! BC

trouble

Veteran
Well, it's that time people... Going for 9 months. With good time maybe 6 months and if I get Sheriff's Parole hopefully MUCH MUCH sooner! Lots of reading and push up's in my future. I'll see you fools in a few months... Ha, I'm going to miss IC mag in jail, BEST way to kill time imho:joint:

Blink

Good Luck my Man, you can do 9 months standing on one ear. Keep your head-up, mind your own business, do good time, and go home early.

Try to catch-up on some reading and make the most out of a bad situation.

See you in a few months!

Trouble

:joint:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Good thing you weren't cooking Meth...

Probably Cops thought it first upon arriving.

Good luck bro and read good stuff. Practice yoga!

Damn dude! lol yer lucky you didn't get fried to a crisp!

I dig what yer sayin about the comon bond all riders have. But some jus don't take kindly to someone tellin em their bikes are outdated technology. People like the guy in that picture you saw yesterday. That was Sonny Barger, the founding father of the Hells Angels. All I'm sayin is go easy with the attitude about Harley's. With some of those guys, you might as well be talking about their mothers by cutting down their bikes. They hate anything that's not Harley. Jus food fer thought my friend.

No one should have to go to jail for pot, oil, etc.... Good luck with it all, I hope it goes quickly for you! We'll be here when ya get out, take care! BC

Thanks mang:joint:

:moon: j/k - : ) BLink

Good Luck my Man, you can do 9 months standing on one ear. Keep your head-up, mind your own business, do good time, and go home early.

Try to catch-up on some reading and make the most out of a bad situation.

See you in a few months!

Trouble

:joint:

Reading and push ups... Gonna come out cut... Talk to you then!

Good thing you weren't cooking Meth...

Probably Cops thought it first upon arriving.

Good luck bro and read good stuff. Practice yoga!

At first they thought my rec covered me. Sent me to the hospital without being arrested by the cops... Then the detective showed up as I was being released and charged me with making PCP... Lawyered up got the charge changed and had the judge on my side.... Jah bless

Blink-a-licious

O

ogatec

I guess you have already figured this out, but its best to purge butane outdoors..

I guess you have already figured this out, but its best to purge butane outdoors..

Think the neighbors would have thought weird of me spraying and purging two master cases of butane weekly... 8 -12 can cases per master case.... Anyways, they thought it weird when the boom came...

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
That and my ex and her friend who feel bad for me... :D I'm certainly ok with getting a double pitty lay!

Quickly becoming the coolest guy on ICMAG.

Blow shit up... Check
Eat a 10g block of oil...Check
Threesome...Check
Bust out of Jail in a hail of gunfire...

Latest posts

Latest posts