What's new

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

IKILL3RI

That's easy just google the movie or go to katz.cd which I will recommend anyone looking for any warez, and just search for the movie. I'll pm you the link and steps on steps instructions to burn the movie to dvd.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
The Union ..Movie business behind getting high

The Union ..Movie business behind getting high

A review from Cannbis Digest says it's worth watching even if your a light smoker..
Locally filmed and produced in BC
in the video stores now
peace out Headband707:tiphat:

"The Union"
The business behind getting high.:dance013:

G

Guest 10952

I liked how weed won the west. Its another movie. Ofcourse I'm a little partial because Alex Jones is in it. Infowars.com baby. Keep fighting.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Wow I haven't been back to this thread for awhile I'm so glad all you guys have seen this show it really is great isn't it? LOL I loved it.. really makes you wonder LOL .. peace out Headband707

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I think this needs to get bumped. and everyone needs to watch this. its the reason why we need to make it legal. Vote yes California

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I rewatched this on streaming netflix. it is the best one i've seen educational wise to this date. a must see. and give it five stars at netflix!!!

DevilWeed

Just streamed this myself! Was looking for something to watch while trimming...such a fun activity... What a great uplifting movie!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Just streamed this myself! Was looking for something to watch while trimming...such a fun activity... What a great uplifting movie!

especially while partaking in trimming while watching! very inspirational!!

streaming on netflix now...I downloaded this when it came out and I got bored with it. Let's see if I can get through it this time.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
CHeck out this Video from National Geographic if you have not seen it. Very informative first 5 minutes on the history of prohibition. Lisa Ling has been known to adventure into drug lands to explore for shows on National Geographic. Its nice to see her looking into marijuana, and debunking a lot of stuff. And opening peoples minds to what really goes behind medical marijuana and prohibition. From Growers, to Medication.

Shocked at the forces to eradicate marijuana, explains she would like to see our officials change these crazy laws.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/explorer/3821/Overview#tab-Videos/06099_00

Lisa visits a Medical Grow Room
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/explorer/3821/Overview#tab-Videos/06170_00

Lisa Visits Marc Emery, this was years ago, when things were a little more liberal in Canada. Emery Debunks the Idea of pot making you lazy stoners! LOL
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/explorer/3821/Overview#tab-Videos/06156_00

Great video - The Union, free link from google

Great video - The Union, free link from google

Found this very informative, hope it is to you, and if not for you, for people around you. Truth/knowledge is infectious.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#

taken from amazon description of film-

"Follow filmmaker Adam Scorgie as he demystifies the underground market and brings to light how the marijuana industry can function while remaining illegal. Through growers, police officers, criminologists, economists, doctors, politicians and pop culture icons, Scorgie examines the cause and effect nature of the business - an industry that may be profiting more by being illegal."

cheers

R

rick shaw

This is more informative then that National Geographic fluff piece.

Greensub

You know... there's a sticky on it over in the cannabis laws & cannabis legislation forum. Although the streaming link in the first post doesn't work anymore... maybe he'll update it with this one.

I've seen the name of that sticky a hundred times & not looked at it, silly me. I'll have to go finally watch that it sounds really good.

ijim

Every body always talks about the taxable income from legal Cannabis sales. But those taxes are minuscule compared to sales taxes on support equipment, grow media, nutrients and utilities and permits to produce Cannabis for personal use.