What's new

the swamp...

Redrum92

I wish I could say yes but it ain't so...fecking doctors always want you to wait until your bones are cold...the disease I have is curable but it takes 2 years of heavy duty antibiotics to rid myself of it...losing weight, fatigued all the time,and a throat hack is the kinda crap I'm dealing with 24/7... :cautious:
Damn, 2 years of antibiotics is insane. Good luck, man, that sounds brutal.

DJM

Hey boo! You threw me off with a different avatar. So great to stumble on this thread and see what youve been up to, the last time we spoke I think I still lived in Colorado. I’m glad to see you’re still kicking .Your gardens inside and out look great as always, I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I’m very sorry to hear about Linda , my deepest condolences

this is donjuanmatus from the cabana back in the day

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
DJM, boy it's good to hear from you buddy...losing Linda crushed me but I guess life goes on...my health isn't where I'd like it to be but I'm fighting the good fight...what have you been doing with yourself...sure hope you and Bog aren't hanging at Colfax...please keep in tough brother, you're one of the treasures of the marijuana world... ;)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hey boo! You threw me off with a different avatar. So great to stumble on this thread and see what youve been up to, the last time we spoke I think I still lived in Colorado. I’m glad to see you’re still kicking .Your gardens inside and out look great as always, I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I’m very sorry to hear about Linda , my deepest condolences

this is donjuanmatus from the cabana back in the day

Hola Amigo!…I think we smoked a few hooters at a cabana get together once

good to see you are still kicking it

cheers
big

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I only have around 20% liver function myself kind of goes with the bad renal function.
The nausea is what grinds me down the worse.
Pain takes a distant second in that race.
The docs gave me some antinausea pills but they cause extreme constipation but hey there's another pill for that to.
🙃

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Dog, after my liver cancer, I go into a puking frenzy which last for a few hours, but the after effects of my ribs hurting last for a week. I’ve got some suppositories that pretty much stopped. The puking is in tracks and it doesn’t give you any constipation whatsoever. If you’d like, I can mail you a couple and see what they do for you when the time comes…

On another unrelated note, I fed my plants with a fertilizer that I pictured above in my thread and when I got home from the gym, I see at least 4 inches of growth on the tops of all four plants. That happened overnight. I’ve never seen plants grow that fast in such a short period of time. if they start glowing in the dark, I’ll know the … fat pig

Attachments

• IMG_2592.jpeg
    IMG_2592.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 14

oldmaninbc

I only have around 20% liver function myself kind of goes with the bad renal function.
The nausea is what grinds me down the worse.
Pain takes a distant second in that race.
The docs gave me some antinausea pills but they cause extreme constipation but hey there's another pill for that to.
🙃
Sickness and the parade of pills that follows... and what do those pills do beside what they say they do.

oldmaninbc

Dog, after my liver cancer, I go into a puking frenzy which last for a few hours, but the after effects of my ribs hurting last for a week. I’ve got some suppositories that pretty much stopped. The puking is in tracks and it doesn’t give you any constipation whatsoever. If you’d like, I can mail you a couple and see what they do for you when the time comes…

On another unrelated note, I fed my plants with a fertilizer that I pictured above in my thread and when I got home from the gym, I see at least 4 inches of growth on the tops of all four plants. That happened overnight. I’ve never seen plants grow that fast in such a short period of time. if they start glowing in the dark, I’ll know the … fat pig
How many drawing watts of power are you growing with?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I use a 600 W LED in my flower tent which is 5 x 5 and then I have two 200 W LEDs for my veg plants… a little over a year ago. I had a 400 square-foot grow and the entire ceiling was covered with 315 CMH fixtures or 630 DE CMH fixtures… the power bill including the AC was about $550 a month

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That's some lush looking growth in veg.
I appreciate that comment my friend. I was so frustrated after I shut down my big bro. I didn’t grow for quite a while and then I decided to stick a few tents up inside my house and things worked really well except for when I see a little bit of blushing from the PM… I’ve learned to deal with it, but I’d rather not

oldmaninbc

I get PM out in my yard, I have a shaded yard and I have to be careful with watering, not to leave garden plants with excess moisture on there foliage. With watering restrictions in place already PM will be the least of my concerns.

Only ever once had PM indoors back in the early days of growing. My growing partner at the time thought if we put some water on the concrete floor it might help, I know that's crazy. We ended up putting so many chemicals on the plants, the finished product ended up at the town dump, so I thought. My friend who dropped by that day said he was on his way to the dump and would through the smoke out for me. He never did, he ended up selling it. You might as well gone to Dow Chemicals and dipped your smoke in one of their vats. I hope the people are still alive who smoked that cocktail of PM chemicals. My friend bought a car with the cash he got, I was very unhappy with him, but we are still friends.