What's new

The REAL Skunk Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I never said she wasnt gettable im trying to spread her around I’ve offered her to csi notsodog and even riot seeds who supposedly is hunting for rks and they all blew me off and I offered it to them for free in hopes they would breed her and make her accessible to the community im retired from guerilla growing and my dad was murdered and im the last one in my family alive with the cut like literally the last one and have no one to back her up with and ive made this painfully clear to the breeders I’ve offered her and none of the people i wanted to take would take me seriously so now im stuck between oldschool chronic he wants her and promised to spread her out but i dont know how honest he is and u have assholes on strainly used ho want the cut but all they care about is charging 10000$ a cut which nobody has that kind of money so what do i do but i did already give daz nightowl the cut and him i trust but whether he shares is up to him so anyone who knows a worthy breeder who is trustworthy or honest lmk and if anyone knows if oldschool chronic is honest lmk my gut tells me yes but people would tell me anything to get the rks!
You’re going to get a lot of responses to this comment haha. But hey check out my page and pm me, I would at least be interested in seeing some pics. I have a small operation going for seed production and am always interested in something special to share with this community. It was one of the reasons I joined up here. Either way, I’m sure you’ll find a good home with someone here.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Well. Do you mind if I share some advice?

Get those breeders addresses and send them some vacuum sealed flower

Then do an auction or not between all interested parties.

Just a suggestion
Medman is right. If you’re interested in the money aspect of it then that’s a great plan.

If you’re looking to save the cut you need to prove to most people that it’s worth their time as seed projects take forever (I say from experience lol). But like I said, if it’s legit you’ll have people from all around vying to be the guy you send it to.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
The rks we used to get came from VA
I’m DMV
Looked a tad darker in appearance but looks close
And it did resemble cheese as well
What else does her nose have?
And how’s the high ?
Thanks d
For showing

I know of one person w/skunk bud and that was Duke
But all the x’s lacked what his mom has
And he was friends/acquaintances w/that Va crew
Maby just maby
Props to your pops

Jonestown88

My dad was the sergeant of arms for the outlaws daytona chapter if that means anything to ya and i know all about noodles he died in Huntington wv just 20 minutes from were i live now but what i have isnt meigs county gold but it is the rks the ohio boys used to make there skunk but they never got my dads prized cut to breed with only hybrids that carried the skunk terps my dad never let this cut get out it was our life line back then and we was getting unheard of money up in newyork but our cut did get stolen in grundy virginia by our cousin and he sold it to our customers and my dad shot him in the face over it but my cousin lived and after a couple of decades they patched things up!
My dad was the sergeant of arms for the outlaws daytona chapter if that means anything to ya and i know all about noodles he died in Huntington wv just 20 minutes from were i live now but what i have isnt meigs county gold but it is the rks the ohio boys used to make there skunk but they never got my dads prized cut to breed with only hybrids that carried the skunk terps my dad never let this cut get out it was our life line back then and we was getting unheard of money up in newyork but our cut did get stolen in grundy virginia by our cousin and he sold it to our customers and my dad shot him in the face over it but my cousin lived and after a couple of decades they patched things up!
My condolences regarding the loss of your father. Maybe honor him, name it after him and spread S-1 seeds around. You already have a great backstory for it. Make it and your dad a legend.

But its not really my legacy its more of my pawpaws and dad’s legacy than mine i didnt make her i just grew her all my life but one things for sure I probably wouldnt be here without her she put good on the table and shoes on my feet and help my grandmother beat cancer and im extremely grateful for this plant i can truly say she is a one of a kind ive grown thousands of different strains and theres nothing like her anywhere that im aware of and i dont want her to go extinct and I’ve thought about making s1s im not a breeder im a grower the breeding was more of my papaws thing

Jonestown88

I’m DMV
And how’s the high ?
Thanks d
For showing

Maby just maby
Props to your dad

Attachments

• 76662AAA-FBB4-425D-BF3D-DA99C2C13D57.png
    76662AAA-FBB4-425D-BF3D-DA99C2C13D57.png
    867.1 KB · Views: 77

Jonestown88

Her leaves get way darker outdoors and theres two expressions skunk spray and thick dead ran over skunk no chemical smell or fuel just skunk and the taste is same as smell but the more indica dominant expression has a slight taste of lemons but not in the smell only in the taste but mainly skunkspray and you can take 10 clones off the same mother and get both expressions and it doesn’t matter how u grow it skunk is whats there and it holdss it way after cures to either loud skunkspray or loud roadkill and the high is my favorite high of all time! Its perfect to me its super potent and absolutely delicious either pheno but its not too potent the high is completely unique its potent but clear headed makes your eyes red as the glowing gates of hell and brings a sense of well being and happiness and is addictive to smoke you take the fact a 10th of a gram can stink up an entire room while triple bagged in your pocket and a taste that is absolutely delicious and a high that no other weed on earth can give ya and i mean that theres just something special about the skunkbud it has a taste and smell and high no other strain has its as close to perfect as it gets it just isnt the best yielder and will herm if rootbound keyword rootbound but other than that shes the goat in my book!

Jonestown88

Her leaves get way darker outdoors and theres two expressions skunk spray and thick dead ran over skunk no chemical smell or fuel just skunk and the taste is same as smell but the more indica dominant expression has a slight taste of lemons but not in the smell only in the taste but mainly skunkspray and you can take 10 clones off the same mother and get both expressions and it doesn’t matter how u grow it skunk is whats there and it holdss it way after cures to either loud skunkspray or loud roadkill and the high is my favorite high of all time! Its perfect to me its super potent and absolutely delicious either pheno but its not too potent the high is completely unique its potent but clear headed makes your eyes red as the glowing gates of hell and brings a sense of well being and happiness and is addictive to smoke you take the fact a 10th of a gram can stink up an entire room while triple bagged in your pocket and a taste that is absolutely delicious and a high that no other weed on earth can give ya and i mean that theres just something special about the skunkbud it has a taste and smell and high no other strain has its as close to perfect as it gets it just isnt the best yielder and will herm if rootbound keyword rootbound but other than that shes the goat in my book!
Hey do you think duke would take a cut

Jonestown88

Her leaves get way darker outdoors and theres two expressions skunk spray and thick dead ran over skunk no chemical smell or fuel just skunk and the taste is same as smell but the more indica dominant expression has a slight taste of lemons but not in the smell only in the taste but mainly skunkspray and you can take 10 clones off the same mother and get both expressions and it doesn’t matter how u grow it skunk is whats there and it holdss it way after cures to either loud skunkspray or loud roadkill and the high is my favorite high of all time! Its perfect to me its super potent and absolutely delicious either pheno but its not too potent the high is completely unique its potent but clear headed makes your eyes red as the glowing gates of hell and brings a sense of well being and happiness and is addictive to smoke you take the fact a 10th of a gram can stink up an entire room while triple bagged in your pocket and a taste that is absolutely delicious and a high that no other weed on earth can give ya and i mean that theres just something special about the skunkbud it has a taste and smell and high no other strain has its as close to perfect as it gets it just isnt the best yielder and will herm if rootbound keyword rootbound but other than that shes the goat in my
Well. Do you mind if I share some advice?

Get those breeders addresses and send them some vacuum sealed flower

Then do an auction or not between all interested parties.

Just a suggestion
No im absolutely open to advice and i offered them flower they told me that what i had wasn’t special because everyone has skunky cuts and completely blew me off several times and pretty much told me well im not even gonna say what i was told but it opened my eyes to what was dealing with im not gonna bother them anymore i tried several times and offered to pay for everything out of my pocket and im a poor boy that cant really afford to do that but i was going to anyways im sure i will find breeders that actually care and would love to breed rks into there lines

Jonestown88

Since i mentioned to my uncle about "the old Kentucky skunk weed". He has asked me if i could get some. He was going on about how he remembers how stoned it got him. I will meet you wherever is convenient,.and pick up a cut. If you want to keep it going. I have a veg room with some room in it. I am not looking to make money off it. I am just excited to be growing again, since it's legal in Ohio now. I plan on keeping some mothers perpetually. I am close to Cincinnati. So i can easily spread it

Jonestown88

I’m DMV
And how’s the high ?
Thanks d
For showing

Maby just maby
Props to your pops
And I haven’t made crosses my self but some ohio boys made some crosses with a hybrid my dad made with the rks cut and it the traits carried over into there work it was still super skunky but they bred towards butant rubber but the rks was prevalant you could smell those short bushes for miles just like the rks

Jonestown88

And I haven’t made crosses my self but some ohio boys made some crosses with a hybrid my dad made with the rks cut and it the traits carried over into there work it was still super skunky but they bred towards butant rubber but the rks was prevalant you could smell those short bushes for miles just like the rks
This cut stinks to high hell even when its a lil thing you smell nothing but dead skunk even in veg

HarleyJammer

Veteran
@Jonestown88

In the wide world of the interwebz its still a small world. Your kin referred to your dad as "Uncle". My old neighborhood was on the east side of Cleveland. Huntington is 4 hours away from me. I'd drive that far just to relive my youth and experience the real Skunk Bud again.

Jonestown88

This cut stinks to high hell even when its a lil thing you smell nothing but dead skunk even in veg
And theres no cheese or anything else its skunk everyone has had to smell a deadskunk in the highway before thats what it is but the indica dominant pheno is more skunk spray but either expession is really splitting hairs its skunkbud

JAWS

I never said she wasnt gettable im trying to spread her around I’ve offered her to csi notsodog and even riot seeds who supposedly is hunting for rks and they all blew me off and I offered it to them for free in hopes they would breed her and make her accessible to the community im retired from guerilla growing and my dad was murdered and im the last one in my family alive with the cut like literally the last one and have no one to back her up with and ive made this painfully clear to the breeders I’ve offered her and none of the people i wanted to take would take me seriously so now im stuck between oldschool chronic he wants her and promised to spread her out but i dont know how honest he is and u have assholes on strainly used ho want the cut but all they care about is charging 10000$ a cut which nobody has that kind of money so what do i do but i did already give daz nightowl the cut and him i trust but whether he shares is up to him so anyone who knows a worthy breeder who is trustworthy or honest lmk and if anyone knows if oldschool chronic is honest lmk my gut tells me yes but people would tell me anything to get the rks!
my comment was not bashing, it was more to the fact that all most every thread of skunk that reads like yours always ends in sorry noting i can share. that's all i was saying with that remark.

so you do have seeds then ?. if so are you wanting to share or swap some of those ?.

peace ..

Jonestown88

my comment was not bashing, it was more to the fact that all most every thread of skunk that reads like yours always ends in sorry noting i can share. that's all i was saying with that remark.

so you do have seeds then ?. if so are you wanting to share or swap some of those ?.

peace ..
I didnt think you was bashing i was just letting you know my intentions was to spread her around

NightOwlSeeds

I appreciate the opportunity and can’t wait to check out her flower!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m DMV
And how’s the high ?
Thanks d
For showing

Maby just maby
Props to your pops

I've heard this too. But people have been teyna put us in touch over the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts