What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning

say , I am dealing with some family medical issues and I will be missing in action for awhile , I will try and pop in once in awhile

thank you all , you know who you are , for all the good vibes and positive energy

i will be around

Tom Joad style
Sending good thoughts and prayers brother!
View attachment 19005563

Someone is having trouble recognizing downstairs is part of the house and NOT to be pooped in.
😠
He's a smart dog and will figure it out. A handsome fellow too!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
436315506_424598687168766_5448986985040277412_n.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm willing to concede that your Dr Scooter 🛴 has never been swayed or influenced in any way by sales reps when he selected one brand over another generic drug, because I know you wouldn't shuck me nary a none just because I'm not bright.

I also concede you haven't been influenced yourself by sales reps before you recommend medication for brothers and sisters on this forum.

I'm not a doctor and only know what I've read or heard from family members working for doctors. As the doctor is the most influential person determining what meds you use, it is also who I would personally move to influence if I was a sales rep.

Perhaps my judgement is skewed by being the engineering manager who selected equipment for multi-million-dollar projects and being regularly romanced by equipment suppliers, as well as declining kindly offers.

I also watched a cohort walked to the door with his personal items in a box, after getting caught accepting gratuities, as well as hookers on field trips, etc. Ha! The same one who used to laugh at me and call me a Boy Scout.
My doctor that I had for 40 years was a drug pusher influenced by drug companies! I am almost sure of it.

Then suddenly around 2010 something changed. I think he was being monitored on the prescriptions he wrote....he wouldn't even prescribe an aspirin....what changed???

SubGirl

420club
I'm willing to concede that your Dr Scooter has never been swayed or influenced in any way by sales reps when he selected one brand over another generic drug, because I know you wouldn't shuck me nary a none just because I'm not bright.

I also concede you haven't been influenced yourself by sales reps before you recommend medication for brothers and sisters on this forum.

I'm not a doctor and only know what I've read or heard from family members working for doctors. As the doctor is the most influential person determining what meds you use, it is also who I would personally move to influence if I was a sales rep.

Perhaps my judgement is skewed by being the engineering manager who selected equipment for multi-million-dollar projects and being regularly romanced by equipment suppliers, as well as declining kindly offers.

I also watched a cohort walked to the door with his personal items in a box, after getting caught accepting gratuities, as well as hookers on field trips, etc. Ha! The same one who used to laugh at me and call me a Boy Scout.
accepting gratuities was a big deal working for the government but I too have seen the I’ll scratch your back game played even at the upper level and in my position, had the responsibility to call them out on it.
I’m sure “some“ doctors take the freebies offered and believe some of the sales pitches to the products especially some of the newer docs out there today that somehow seem to be more internet trained without the expertise required from actual experience depending on AI to help them out in a bind.
‘I think we will see more of this in our future and need to be aware of it as long as we are able to and hope that good decisions are made for us when we are no longer able to make them for ourselves.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My doctor that I had for 40 years was a drug pusher influenced by drug companies! I am almost sure of it.

Then suddenly around 2010 something changed. I think he was being monitored on the prescriptions he wrote....he wouldn't even prescribe an aspirin....what changed???
Probably monitored and compared to an algorithm to determine how much he should be prescribing.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
accepting gratuities was a big deal working for the government but I too have seen the I’ll scratch your back game played even at the upper level and in my position, had the responsibility to call them out on it.
I’m sure “some“ doctors take the freebies offered and believe some of the sales pitches to the products especially some of the newer docs out there today that somehow seem to be more internet trained without the expertise required from actual experience depending on AI to help them out in a bind.
‘I think we will see more of this in our future and need to be aware of it as long as we are able to and hope that good decisions are made for us when we are no longer able to make them for ourselves.
We weren't government, but had DOD contracts and some of our customers were DOD suppliers, using our parts, sooooo the same rules applied as if we were a government employee.

BudToaster

Veteran
i remember when a dr visit always earned a Prilosec recommendation ... mom had pertussis she caught from a grandkid. must be GERD he said, here have some Prilosec. too bad it kills some. at least the population-wide clinical trials have been completed - for cheap, too!

Goldhedge

The real question should be did EcoHealth Alliance know at the time what they were funding? Since they were the ones who funneled some of the money they recieved from Fauci to the Wuhan lab.
1716215970792.png
Now they're 'warning us' the bird flu is gonna git you...?

It's almost as if they've planned this to 'happen' every 4 years during an election cycle.

Don't even get me started on Bill Gates saying 'with vaccines we can reduce the population'. The Georgia Guidestones. The WEF. The WHO. Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò's letter to Trump.
Prof. Yuval Noah Harari. Paris Accords and a whole host of 'other' conspiracies that have come true....

As for the mask mandate that was based on what was the best known practices at the time.
Respectfully: Not buying the 'narrative' for one second.

How is it I knew the jibby jab story was total BS from the gitgo and the sheeple did not??

University's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Violates US Constitution

FYI Satanists believe they have to tell you of their plan in advance. If you do nothing about it... it's not their fault when they do what they've planed to do!

Once you make the connections, the NGO's behind the scenes, the
"who's on who's board of directors" you see their all connected.

You would have to spend years (I have) researching via
Del Bigtree, Amazing Polly, et al who have done the heavy lifting. They have the receipts!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
After finally getting out of the hospital recently - which was a real slow process for me to go thru - waiting for all the clearances - to get outa there - the final one being a two and a half hour wait for the ward pharmacist to gather all the 8 different medicines the doctors there wanted me to take home with me - after being told to vacate my hospital bed - and wait in some little waiting room with my son - who had come to pick me up speedily - once I'd told him I was to be released - so while we waited and waited - it kinda dawned on me - that from that time on pharmaceutical medicines - were going to be important in my life - and take up alot of time acquiring them - and taking them - since before that almost month long on/off hospital stay - I'd only been ever taking one pharma medicine regularly - for only 18 months of my life -

Now - just recently I've had to order medication replenishments - because most of the various pills they gave me at the hospital have been taken already - and I'm running out of many of them real soon - so I had to book an appointment with the pharmacist at the local doctors clinic I am registered at - which could only be done by calling them at 8am - for the chance of getting a 'by phone only' appointment - and once I'd called and waited quite a while - managed to score a phone appointment 4 days later -

4 days later I get a call from said pharmacist - and she works thru all the names of my meds and the quantities required - (usually one months worth) - and tells me that I can soon pick them up at a retail pharmacy close by where I live - EXCEPT FOR EDOXABAN - because its a blood thinner - and for that I would have to get it from Kingston Hospital - so should call them and work out how to get that medicine from that source - oh what a PALAVA - so one of the things I have to do today - is chase down some blood thinning drugs - lol
Another thing you can look into, although I don't know if this would solve the problem with the blood thinner) Is there are now services offered by different companies where they will order all your medications at the same time, and arrange for refill authorizations from the prescribing doctors and even pre-package them into nice neat little daily packets (to make it easier to take your meds at the right time) and send them to you via mail or shipping service. If you are an Amazon Prim member I know they offer this service. Also here in the US a couple of the bigger pharmacy chains have started to offer this service although i don't know if they do that over in the UK. What is nice is that if you can take advantage of such a service it removes a lot of the headaches of staying on top of your prescriptions.

As I said above I don't know if they'll be able to solve the issue with the blood thinner because I know here in the US such a service wouldn't be able to send narcotics that way but at least you would only need to find an alternate way of getting that one medication while the rest would be taken care of automatically for you.

imiubu

Right. Some of those pill cases get pretty complex:
View attachment 19005521
View attachment 19005522
I use one like the top pic that I bought years ago from the $ Tree.
I bought 3 at the time (wish I'd gotten more). I use them for vitamins
and my 1 itty bitty thyroid pill. Can set up 28 days in 1 unit.
Small, compact and I like that convenience. I set up 3 at a time.
I lay them horizontally not vertically ;)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The ‘6 foot’ edict was admitted(by Francis Collins )to be arbitrarily chosen. I read a study that showed airborne virus could be detected at 27 ft(if I recall correctly, may have been +/-a few feet). They knew that would mean not even ‘essential workers’ would be able to continue supplying the population with food, water, alcohol, cannabis, tobacco or medical care for that matter. Masks DO NOT block aerosolized particles the size of the corona virus. Fauci is on video pre-plandemic saying that masks were useless. There are videos that you can easily find showing how effective they are are blocking vapor if you doubt that. And 99% of people wearing the vaunted N95 masks did so improperly and few could find, afford or bother to wear them correctly. And there are numerous examples of govt officials flaunting the mask mandate when they thought they were not being watched(Newsome at the French Laundry, Fucki at a Nationals game, Obama’s birthday party, etc).

As far as Fucki’s claim that they didn’t know EcoHealth was doing GOF research goes, I call BS. As detailed in the below article, a proposal from EH was declined by DARPA in 2018. It proposed inserting a furin cleavage site which is exactly the feature that lead most non-captured scientists to believe the C19 virus was engineered.

I am betting neither of us will convince the other of our views so I will leave it there but remember that the plandemic was the largest transfer of wealth upward in history and greed wins out over morals unfortunately.
You're likely right that neither of us are likely to change the other's opinions which is a shame but based on your ascertion of that belief, I will not waste your time or mine giving my counter arguements to the points you made in your reply.