What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
I went to a Goodwill store and bought enough reading glasses to have one in every room in the house.

Cost nearly nuthin' to forever end the problem.
You can also buy plain glasses with readers in them so you can just wear them all the time and be ready to read without hunting your readers. I need to read all day long. Even my phone is too small to see

giggy

Morning everybody, got up yesterday morning and took my meds as usual and my blood pressure dropped. It was like 99/82, last night it was 108/88. This morning it is 100/82 with 82 beats per minute. Needless to say no meds, coffee and moving around. I go back to the infectious disease doctor tomorrow and we are going to have one hell of a talk. Knee is still draining but nothing like before, but at what cost on the rest of my bod. I was sick Thursday and again Saturday, lost about a good 10 pounds and can't eat much and I'm full that may be a good thing for my fat ass. Home health nurse is coming by between 9 and 10. Yall have a great morning.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yes and a few advantages carrying the senior card 🙃
Ha ha....I have learned that old men can get away with chicanery that the young whippersnappers get called on.

Eyeing little girls with bad intent.....

1715608231679.png

SubGirl

420club
Morning everybody, got up yesterday morning and took my meds as usual and my blood pressure dropped. It was like 99/82, last night it was 108/88. This morning it is 100/82 with 82 beats per minute. Needless to say no meds, coffee and moving around. I go back to the infectious disease doctor tomorrow and we are going to have one hell of a talk. Knee is still draining but nothing like before, but at what cost on the rest of my bod. I was sick Thursday and again Saturday, lost about a good 10 pounds and can't eat much and I'm full that may be a good thing for my fat ass. Home health nurse is coming by between 9 and 10. Yall have a great morning.
Maybe you can get some of that ensure so you will be getting some nourishment. Some folks can tolerate it when nothing seems appetizing.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sorry Giggy. Hope your Doctor's can solve this infection....

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I am trying to think of what is one of my favorite morning songs

i am thinking

dangerous territory for me

Swede just rolled up another hooter of Snow Leopard which is a pretty hard hitting narcotic herb , she liked the first one a lot….so here we go , moar coffee , moar herbs!…

Latest posts

Latest posts