What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So it's one more night 🌙 at St Thomas's Hospital - then either the Mrs or the boy will pick me up - and make sure I get home alright - and I've got those Zamaldelica auto/fems to get started - as soon as I'm back there - got me pots and compost ready to go for this year's little grow - 😀 - let's hope we get lots of nice sunny days - out there on the balcony - free vitamin D - and lotsa growing company -
maybe time for a quick upgrade to usurp this guys position?

28932.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just got back from another one of my damn doctors offices for a follow up visit. This guy is trying to talk me into getting a colonoscopy and I told him there’s no way I’m drinking that crap. His reply is they have pills now that do the same job and you don’t have to drink anything.I still have no intentions of letting them stick that camera up my ass… I still have no intentions of letting them stick that camera up my ass. He told me I need to have one every five years… I told him he’s the one that’s full of shit and he just smiled. Told me to have a nice day…

jokerman

Premium user
I just got back from another one of my damn doctors offices for a follow up visit. This guy is trying to talk me into getting a colonoscopy and I told him there’s no way I’m drinking that crap. His reply is they have pills now that do the same job and you don’t have to drink anything.I still have no intentions of letting them stick that camera up my ass… I still have no intentions of letting them stick that camera up my ass. He told me I need to have one every five years… I told him he’s the one that’s full of shit and he just smiled. Told me to have a nice day…
Just had one 3 months ago and .did not find my amazon remote this time

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Ok gotta go pick up the wife in a bit and the backseat is still damp from this morning so gonna try leaving Bubba home..........alone.
Without humans is more accurate really hoping he doesn't wreck anything.
👃🏼
Fully expecting him to be good at that cuz he is a horrible car dog what with all the slobber and puking and puke slobber which does do a great job of slicking our hair back.
😂
😆

oldmaninbc

I remember our hospital here being in shit, for not properly cleaning colonoscopy equipment.

When I was diagnosed with diverticulosis, it was kind of neat watching the camera go up my butt and was shown what the diverticulosis looks like. It was like watching HD TV.

I've had a colonoscopy before and won't get one again unless it's essential.

oldmaninbc

Ok gotta go pick up the wife in a bit and the backseat is still damp from this morning so gonna try leaving Bubba home..........alone.
Without humans is more accurate really hoping he doesn't wreck anything.
👃🏼
Fully expecting him to be good at that cuz he is a horrible car dog what with all the slobber and puking and puke slobber which does do a great job of slicking our hair back.
😂
😆
I took my St Bernard to a picnic once, when Brandy shook her head slobber was flying all over the place. Did I ever get the hairy eyeball.

BrassNwood

Veteran
So don't be fooled. Endovascular is still meatball surgery and the body treats it as trauma. I had just been doped via IV before being discharged and once that wore off woooooohooooooo this HURTS!

Not wanting to take more oxycodone as I'd like to crap again in the not too distant future, I'm relying on 2 aspirin and 2 Hash caps every 3 hours.

Feels like I've been shot through and through damn near on my left nipple. A bit inboard and up. The back location hurts far worse. Haven't slept more than a catnap as the pain level is simply too high.

Just back from a bit of a walkabout.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I remember our hospital here being in shit, for not properly cleaning colonoscopy equipment.

When I was diagnosed with diverticulosis, it was kind of neat watching the camera go up my butt and was shown what the diverticulosis looks like. It was like watching HD TV.

I've had a colonoscopy before and won't get one again unless it's essential.
Holy shit!
Trade school taught me how to deal with assholes😊
I learned in prison.
😆

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just had one 3 months ago and .did not find my amazon remote this time
I used to take a colonoscopy every decade but the last two times they found and removed benign polyps that had not yet become malignant and put me on every five-year schedule.

A fair number of colon/rectal cancer in the family, and it looks like it was a good thing I got to the polyps before they were a serious problem.

SubGirl

420club
Mr sub didn't want to do it either and they gave him that test where they send you a box, you s#it in it and send it back USPS
‘no prep and you still a check for anything serious.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Damn if we don’t get into some bizarre conversations on this thread. I wonder what the other 99% of the members think of us, not that I care. We’re talking about dogs making a mess. Ivan was very thirsty the other day, so I just let him have the hose as long as he wanted it and dinner time I’m sitting here watching the news and he just walks into the living room and blurts out about a quart of water and a few chunks, shop vac works very well cleaning that crap up…