What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1714872264665.png

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don’t think there’s much that compares to serious constipation. I was in the hospital for 19 days and they didn’t feed me one stitch of food yet they wouldn’t let me out until I took a crap. It took me two days and almost got hemorrhoids from squeezing so hard, but I dropped the turd in the toilet and I went home.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Well crap...this throws a wrench into my trees of seeds this season. The plan was to make more sour bubble seeds this season. (still are) Just to keep my sour bubble seeds some what fresh. The plan was to also do some male SB crosses with pure Michigan, mac 1, white truffle, boss cake, oreo cookies and a few other clone only I'm getting.

The pic of the feral weed I posted earlier I thought it was female at first glance. A real stinker of skunk and what I smell as lime from a few inches tall. This plant came up from a seed dropped 2 years ago. (I had tomato's growing in this spot last year.) From a duke skunk x mint cookies x ? Feral pollen. It was great pot, nice buzz and good tasting too.

Man I hate to just yank his ass up and toss him.....Hell look at him. Great branching, hollow stems and a divine smell (trust me his smell make me drool) and has 9 fingered leaf.

The question is, what would you do? Cross or Toss????

skunk vol.jpg

SubGirl

420club
Video of Subie doing the Hokey Pokey at a wedding

You all funny 🤣 just getting back to our room. The wedding was a blast. It was on a beautiful big 440 acre farm. The reception was in a beautiful barn all decked out for the wedding with fine china and a full course meal. There were maybe 300 people there. My cousins son. It was drizzly and cold tho and most of us were a little muddy by the time the dancing started. We left after all the speeches and the first dance daddy daughter and fancy country doughnuts instead of wedding cake so I missed out on the Hokey Pokey but I’m sure they did it. It was a “dry” christian wedding and I don’t think many were “holding” there. We were ready to burn one after a few hours of the festivities not to mention the rain and cold. We got a “smoking room” at a super 8 (didn’t know they even had smoking rooms anymore. Anyway we are taking advantage of the smoking part and enjoying the munchies I brought along.
Maryjane and Arlo are having their first sleepover with their sitter Vaunte. I miss them 💕.
Hope everyone is having a good night Irene. ✌️💕

SubGirl

420club
Well crap...this throws a wrench into my trees of seeds this season. The plan was to make more sour bubble seeds this season. (still are) Just to keep my sour bubble seeds some what fresh. The plan was to also do some male SB crosses with pure Michigan, mac 1, white truffle, boss cake, oreo cookies and a few other clone only I'm getting.

The pic of the feral weed I posted earlier I thought it was female at first glance. A real stinker of skunk and what I smell as lime from a few inches tall. This plant came up from a seed dropped 2 years ago. (I had tomato's growing in this spot last year.) From a duke skunk x mint cookies x ? Feral pollen. It was great pot, nice buzz and good tasting too.

Man I hate to just yank his ass up and toss him.....Hell look at him. Great branching, hollow stems and a divine smell (trust me his smell make me drool) and has 9 fingered leaf.

View attachment 18997563
Are there any girls around you don’t want pollinated by him?
‘it’s a beautiful plant with nice structure already. You did say it was good weed so there’s that…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

View attachment 18997563
Follow your heart........more beans are good beans.
🤘
Evening old farts club. I was on the job for 12 hours today. This special assignment stuff is killing me.
Catching anything?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240504_194044_2.jpg

While we were taking our last lap at dark we plainly heard the yipping of a pack of coyotes.
ALARM!!!
Bubba did excellent instead of running headlong to his doom he immediately came over and sat by my side facing their direction waiting to follow my lead.
Exactly what I would have asked for.
He aint near ready for a single coyote yet let alone a pack.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
View attachment 18997607

While we were taking our last lap at dark we plainly heard the yipping of a pack of coyotes.
ALARM!!!
Bubba did excellent instead of running headlong to his doom he immediately came over and sat by my side facing their direction waiting to follow my lead.
Exactly what I would have asked for.
He aint near ready for a single coyote yet let alone a pack.
How old is Bubba now?

exoticrobotic

How amazing for a little pup. What kind of dog is he, he's lovely :love:

at least I'll have my wife/kids visit me today - this afternoon -

ffs i see you're back in st. Thomas. i hope you get it sorted soon.

My back has gone out real bad from landscaping and repotting work, feels like someone has stabbed me with a rusty knife and twisting it whenever i move.

Brings me to my knees.

Terrible for only 52yrs old but it is what it is.

Have to bus out this old bad boy

IMG_2911.jpg

Have a good day all ☀️

Unca Walt

420club
Well - what a fiasco - in the end - because this delivery guy would probably have known his way around the Great Pyramid of Giza - better than St Thomas's hospital - I had to walk all the way to the main entrance from Stephen Ward - which is a very long way - after realising that he didn't speak English - from the 3 telephone calls he made to me - and I couldn't understand a word - and finally when I got the pizza back to my bed - it was stone cold - but I was so calorie deficient - I ate 4 slices in quick succession - so reviving myself -
Old trick from someone hospitalized:

When the pizza finally arrives and it is stone cold, pee on it. Warms it up enough...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning Gypsy. 🌞 shouldnt you be asleep now ? 🌈
Nope - just had breakfast - not a very good one - just weetabix milk - brown toast jam/butter and a cuppa black tea - at least I'll have my wife/kids visit me today - this afternoon -
Old trick from someone hospitalized:

When the pizza finally arrives and it is stone cold, pee on it. Warms it up enough...
Well - I was once offered Tiger Penis Soup - and also some sorta gravey made out of donkey piss - in Taiwan (Lung-Shan district Taipei) - but the thought never occurred to me to 'enhance' a cold pizza by anointing it with my own warm urine - and thinking about it Walt - I'm not likely to want to try that - and would rather hassle the nursing staff - about using their microwave oven -

Latest posts

Latest posts