What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Yeah man - a simple mistake on the part of the cardiac team - not scrutinising the chest/heart x-ray taken just a couple of hours before I was released to go home last Sunday - clearly showing that a wire placed in the heart was out-of-place - could have saved me alot of time and grief - now having to wait till after the holidays - alone in some hospital room - away from my family - until they can reassemble the pacemaker surgery team next Tuesday to correct their mistake - when me the wife and kids had plans for this holiday weekend - now dashed - due to their oversight/incompetence -

At least I have you buncha old farts to moan about it to - lol - its some solace and staves off the loneliness here -
It's a shame that you and your family have to pay the price for their debacle.

Our medical system like yours has minimal staff during holidays, even my doctor has mentioned to me that I shouldn't get sick on a holiday weekend. I did have one doctor for awhile who gave me his home phone#.
He moved here from the Artic then left for Florida when he wouldn't get a covid vaccine which was required by law.
I now have a female doctor, I like her, it took some time, I knew her when she would stand in for my first doctor in this village about 20 years ago.

Moan away, as any Olympic relay team of moaners, we can get it done.

The wife is calling me...I must respond:)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think so but I'm not sure of exactly what they do in making this stuff. There is a cannabinoid called THCa which is an acidic precurser to Delta-9 but everything I've read about that THCa also says that it's not psychoactive meaning that it doesn't give you a buzz. This stuff being sold as THC-A does definitely give one a buzz and as such it seems like t's probably different then THCa.
Once it is decarboxylated by heat, it becomes THC, which is psychoactive.

jokerman

Premium user
It's a shame that you and your family have to pay the price for their debacle.

Our medical system like yours has minimal staff during holidays, even my doctor has mentioned to me that I shouldn't get sick on a holiday weekend. I did have one doctor for awhile who gave me his home phone#.
He moved here from the Artic then left for Florida when he wouldn't get a covid vaccine which was required by law.
I now have a female doctor, I like her, it took some time, I knew her when she would stand in for my first doctor in this village about 20 years ago.

Moan away, as any Olympic relay team of moaners, we can get it done.

The wife is calling me...I must respond:)
Tell her you're busy and can't come now ☝️
Get back on when you come to.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I just can't get past if that is instant coffee or drip...the cup looks about right though.

fine ground Brother , fine grind

and a nice light roast , which has more caffeine

IMG_8825.jpeg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I was in Timmy's recently and noticed pizza on the menu, have you tried it?

Gawd no. Timmy's would not be high on my list for a go to place for pizza. And I haven't seen anybody eating any at the one in the hospital. It will have to compete with the pizza machine in the front lobby and I have seen someone carrying a box away from that one . . . :oops: I did buy a can of Timmy's chili in the supermarket recently and I can confidently sat that it is true dog shit.

oldmaninbc

Gawd no. Timmy's would not be high on my list for a go to place for pizza. And I haven't seen anybody eating any at the one in the hospital. It will have to compete with the pizza machine in the front lobby and I have seen someone carrying a box away from that one . . . :oops: I did buy a can of Timmy's chili in the supermarket recently and I can confidently sat that it is true dog shit.
My wife and I will stop sometimes at Timmy's for a drink and muffin for the back road drive home.
The last week drive; there were thousands of Arrowleaf Balsamroot plants, you could drive for km after km and see them covering the hillsides.
1714864391754.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
0.26 am - well - looks like I've finally got some company in this hospital room - they moved a large man from some sorta surgery in here - and he was chanting an unknown word for about an hour - very loudly - but now he sleeps and snores - so perhaps I might be able to sleep too 😴 - can but try I 'spose?

oldmaninbc

0.26 am - well - looks like I've finally got some company in this hospital room - they moved a large man from some sorta surgery in here - and he was chanting an unknown word for about an hour - very loudly - but now he sleeps and snores - so perhaps I might be able to sleep too 😴 - can but try I 'spose?
Sounds like it's up in the air regarding the compatibility of your new company.

Your eyes are feeling heavy, your body is feeling relaxed, your thoughts are free of the physical reality, you are now asleep and under my control...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
You seem to be awake 24/7 lately. Hope you get some rest.

Latest posts

Latest posts