What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i dont get this vape shit but maybe im just an old fart
but what is in the liquid you are smoking? and is it toxic long term
/there is no real science on this shit but i dont want a popcorn lung thats for sure
i just know you could see a pack of kids and they smelled like a bakery!
/freaking cookie flavored vapes? cakes and shuff like that?!

but its all a part of taking away your rights, wtf do i care if you smoke menthol cigarettes or some e liquid that smells like perfume
thats your health not mine
My adult son and daughter took me to a pub last year. My son was vaping at the time (since given up). I'm a lightweight drinker and after about 5 beers I'm like give me a go of that vape. Absolutely loved it and what followed was a three month addiction. What a stupid old fart I was, but vaping these lolly flavoured nicotine vapes was great until sense got the better of me.

Btw our government banned vapes completely this year. You can only get them on prescription. We either ban things or tax the shit out of it. I had to buy tobacco for a friend the other week, $75 for 25 grams! Beer is $60 for a carton of 24. Rant over.

oldmaninbc

My adult son and daughter took me to a pub last year. My son was vaping at the time (since given up). I'm a lightweight drinker and after about 5 beers I'm like give me a go of that vape. Absolutely loved it and what followed was a three month addiction. What a stupid old fart I was, but vaping these lolly flavoured nicotine vapes was great until sense got the better of me.
I have read how easily it is for young people to be taken in by the flavored nicotine and get them hooked.

When I found out how the tobacco companies take the nicotine out of the tobacco and put it back in a higher concentration, it all made sense.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Going out to hook up with a friend. You O'l Farts be good.

thats is secret code for a tryst with one of Irene’s “employess” down on Colfax

IMG_8834.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
I know the subject is nothing to joke about , but I ca'nt help where my mind goes with humorous thoughts sometimes...
Hook that bad boy up to the bong, which is hooked up to the vaporizer!
Medically approved, water cooled vaping exerciser.
IMHO I know of many who have Cpap machines doing didly squat☝️☝️FFS connect with a vape ,bong and engineering ( which we are famous for☝️)

jokerman

Premium user
i dont get this vape shit but maybe im just an old fart
but what is in the liquid you are smoking? and is it toxic long term
/there is no real science on this shit but i dont want a popcorn lung thats for sure
i just know you could see a pack of kids and they smelled like a bakery!
/freaking cookie flavored vapes? cakes and shuff like that?!

but its all a part of taking away your rights, wtf do i care if you smoke menthol cigarettes or some e liquid that smells like perfume
thats your health not mine
But when you are sitting at a table watchin a Pink Floyd cover band " The Machine" and you can be covert, that is the best and a good reason for me.
I smoke cigars and try not to smoke during a drive ,but sometimes that and music on a nice drive is the cats ass to me too.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so it there a prefered dilute? like one that conveys potency and flavor, plus wont gget you sick?
im seriously curious about this
a friend gave me a vape pen recently, it was one of those disposalable ones
i asked about refilling it but he said to just chuck it
it was ok
I don't recommend vape carts and suggest an electric nail instead, so that you don't need a diluent.

Having said that, here is my article on the subject, which discusses the alternatives: