What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240426_121645_8.jpg

I like to give them a kick and yell at them when they're this size to let'em know who's boss around here.
😆

Africanna

Taking a trim break from the WE x Skunk clones in the flower tent. Week 12 and finally harvesting. The other two plants are still not ready. These were the plants I kept in the 1 gallon pots thru the whole grow. Not my normal habit but seemed like a good time to try it just to see how they would do. The buds on these small pots were actually quite large compared to my last harvest in the 7 gallon pots. The weight per plant I’m sure is less but the three little pots took up the same amount of room in the tent as a 7 gallon and I’m sure will be more weight total if that makes sense. The plants were very sticky so I’ve been collecting the scissor/finger hash like some of you suggest I do each trim. It’s a pita but I have a little bowl of it so far. The buds are solid and pretty heavy with only fluff at the very bottom of the plant which also the buds are quite large down there.
View attachment 18993300 View attachment 18993301
Excellent trim job there SG.

Mrs A and I are almost done with 9 outdoor plants and don't trim quite so neatly. Trim/back breaks are essential.

Looks like I'll get around 2 keys from 9 plants - happy with that & the quality of the bud

jokerman

Premium user
Gotta go to the fly shop for some orange ostrich. Need it to tie a Duster! One of my go to flies but I don't have it in the right color.

Doing everything I can to match the size and color of those flathead orange minnows the lake owner put in the lake last fall!

I spoke with him yesterday and said they got devoured by the bass over the winter.....

I will use a fly rod with a couple of spinner fisherman....I will kick there ass!
FFS! Pute !
Next time let me know!
I have a lot of feathered boas in all sorts of colors.
I particularly like the ostrich boas I have.
They make me look taller.

SubGirl

420club
Taking a trim break for lunch and now a sweet treat banana cherry custard. Now I need a buzz and a nap before finishing the large pan in front of me. I finished the WW x Skunk clones, now working on the sweet tart. Not my favorite kind of buds to trim but a loaded with frostyness so I think a rougher trim on these Will be sufficient.
IMG_9933.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Taking a trim break for lunch and now a sweet treat banana cherry custard. Now I need a buzz and a nap before finishing the large pan in front of me. I finished the WW x Skunk clones, now working on the sweet tart. Not my favorite kind of buds to trim but a loaded with frostyness so I think a rougher trim on these Will be sufficient.
View attachment 18994692
Ingredients from each of the health food groups and spiritually uplifting.

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 18994692
Wished we lived closer!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Excellent trim job there SG.

Mrs A and I are almost done with 9 outdoor plants and don't trim quite so neatly. Trim/back breaks are essential.

Looks like I'll get around 2 keys from 9 plants - happy with that & the quality of the bud

enjoy that harvest Amigo!…nothing like partaking of one’s own herbs!

will LIV ever get past the political bovine feces and land a Tournament in the RSA?…i sure hope so , the support would rival that of the Aussies at Adelaid…..