What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I fancy some :pie: now
1714305731496.png

Unca Walt

420club
Yes - things are - 'Com'in Up 🌹 Roses' - again - for this old Gypsy - the hospital administration has just told me that I am free to leave - I CAN GO HOME!!!! - my wife was just on her way to visit me with my daughter - so now instead - the can TAKE ME HOME!!!! - when the arrive - in about one hour - The chest x-ray was CLEAR! - no nasty pools of fluid were seen - so I'm GOOD TO GO HOME!!!!
Does this mean we will never see you again?

<...GN has eyes shut, heels clicking...>

SubGirl

420club
I am beginning to fall in love with you. (*snork*) I always wear shorts and polo shirt. And I often forget that I always have my PUG in my left cargo pocket:
View attachment 18994459

So I have walked in a lotsa places where guns are verboten und also gesundheit. Banks, Buzz-in jewelry stores, LCD's, Airports, yada.

LATE EDIT ADD FOR @SubGirl -- Actually, we don't have to worry about it. Us old bastages look totally harmless... we can get away with it.
Hahaha. Actually when we got to the show, they only allowed a 6” purse so me and the DIL had to walk back to the parking lot and leave our purses.
‘I would have s#it my pants had they found those 32s😁

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning everybody, sure was good to be home. Hope all have a great morning.
Whoop, whoop, awhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sad to see you go through the ringer with your knee!

Knee surgeries are enough of a life disrupter without staph................ Good to see you home again and among family where it is easier to get hugs!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I buy socks in bulk, originally as a bachelor so I could throw them in a drawer unsorted. Last buy I didn't pay close enough attention and ended up with cheap socks that I never liked, and which just recently started to develop holes. I saw it as a sign from the Gods and just bought a new more luxurious lot and am smiling ear to ear with the added comfort.

Cheap socks.jpeg

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran