What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

iu
I grew up in the Mr. Rogers Neighborhood Show era. He seemed like such a nice man. My buddy, Paul, was vacationing on Cape Cod when he was like 7. Mr Rogers was quite the celebrity to a 7 year old and his family was next to the Rogers family on a beach. Paul, walked up to their piece of beach and says ‘Hi’. Mr Rogers told him to ‘beat it kid’. ☹️ So Fred flashing the double freedom fingers isn’t a surprise.😂

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I grew up in the Mr. Rogers Neighborhood Show era. He seemed like such a nice man. My buddy, Paul, was vacationing on Cape Cod when he was like 7. Mr Rogers was quite the celebrity to a 7 year old and his family was next to the Rogers family on a beach. Paul, walked up to their piece of beach and says ‘Hi’. Mr Rogers told him to ‘beat it kid’. ☹️ So Fred flashing the double freedom fingers isn’t a surprise.😂
He should have learned to play a loud electric guitar 🎸 - and knocked out some rock and roll hits - he would have been some great competition for Elvis -

SubGirl

420club
So far, it’s been a pretty good day for me. I feel like I’m wearing lead boots because my legs are extremely heavy, but I’m sitting down trimming my plants… after I get done trimming the two plants, I decided to rearrange my flower tent and put in four new plants for the next harvest, and then I sorted through my veg tent, which has been severely neglected, but I think I’ll get by there… I hit the wall exactly 5 o’clock and now I’m icing my back smoking a joint… it’s nice to have a good harvest, one that I can be proud of
Glad you had a better day boo. Congratulations on the harvest too. You were due. 🥰

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240426_162932_7.jpg

Today Bubba got his third shots today super easy pup to give them to.
I wait for him to go to sleep and stick him then he hasn't even woke up for any of them so far.
And he drinks the wormer like it's candy first dog that has ever done that for me.
The others were and are all a wrestling match.
😆

SubGirl

420club
View attachment 18993877
Today Bubba got his third shots today super easy pup to give them to.
I wait for him to go to sleep and stick him then he hasn't even woke up for any of them so far.
And he drinks the wormer like it's candy first dog that has ever done that for me.
The others were and are all a wrestling match.
😆
Gosh he’s growing so fast. He’s a big boy already 🥰

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to a fancy eating place tonight for supper. Tried the octopus which was awesome and I can’t believe it was so delicious and the whole red snapper Mr sub got looked amazing. I had the butterfly shrimp And key lime heaven too. Yum
View attachment 18993883 View attachment 18993884
Nicely presented! Octopus (Tako) is one my favorite sashimi's! Also a shrimp fan! I prefer it to steak.

oldmaninbc

Best of luck!
It's done , left at 8:30 am, home at 4:30 pm. It was suggested that I might need to spend the night but the last last 2 pain pills at 3:00pm (hydromorphinone) was enough to let me get dressed. In total I had pain medication 3 times. No complications otherwise, so far. Left with 15 pain pills. I had 2 hernias, I feel very tired and in moderate pain unless I move too fast or bend to the right.

What was different from previous surgeries, was the robe, I noticed there was an attachment sewn into the robe. It was designed to attach to a heating unit with a blower, that blew hot air into my robe. It was quite nice to feel all the warmth, pre surgery.

All round the staff was pleasant.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It's done , left at 8:30 am, home at 4:30 pm. It was suggested that I might need to spend the night but the last last 2 pain pills at 3:00pm (hydromorphinone) was enough to let me get dressed. In total I had pain medication 3 times. No complications otherwise, so far. Left with 15 pain pills. I had 2 hernias, I feel very tired and in moderate pain unless I move too fast or bend to the right.

What was different from previous surgeries, was the robe, I noticed there was an attachment sewn into the robe. It was designed to attach to a heating unit with a blower, that blew hot air into my robe. It was quite nice to feel all the warmth, pre surgery.

All round the staff was pleasant.
Finally someone with good medical news!

Latest posts

Latest posts