What's new

The Diesel ⛽️ Sisters 👯‍♀️

Ticketyboo

Greetings 🖖
Have a couple of Original diesel s1 going
Around 4/5 weeks in veg

I’m using Lumatek Zeus pro 1000w first time using Led in a hidden room in shed with underfloor heating Room is 8 x 6

Using biobizz fishmix
Plant magic Bloom
Plant magic Granules

Few pics to start
IMG_9831.jpeg
IMG_9832.jpeg
IMG_9971.jpeg
IMG_9972.jpeg

Ticketyboo

First one of the skin an blisters 😁
Praying 🙏 leaves pheno we call this one

Lighter shade of green of the 2 girls
Had a bit more funk on the stem rub old school interesting to see how it develops

I must say before I go further lost my smell an pretty much my taste to Covid
So a pal volunteered his nose 👃

IMG_0115.jpeg
IMG_0116.jpeg

Ticketyboo

Forgotten to put other diesel girl up
These pics are before I ran into trouble with low humidity sucked the life out of all my plants But there slowly getting back on side

These two girls didnt sup anything up for 10 days So I gave seaweed foliar feed until humidity was sorted out

This diesel lady had her second feed since the LH problems getting her healthy for flower flip on the weekend

On 3ml fishmix an asking for more I never usually go over that using hps But they get hungry on these leds I’m finding

IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg
IMG_0132.jpeg
IMG_0130.jpeg
IMG_0254.jpeg

Had a little trim underneath The big Affys fan leaves had to go blocking air flow making hand watering hard work

I’m using 3 humidifiers also added a larger fan in the room Humidity staying between 75% to 80% for the last 5 days which I’m buzzing with
Happy grow room Happy Ticketyboo 😁

Anyhoo enough waffle from me
Onwards and Upwards ✌️

IMG_0272.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Lumpy-Gravy

That’s some grow room is that! Mightily impressed :)

On 3ml fishmix an asking for more I never usually go over that using hps But they get hungry on these leds I’m finding
I’m currently doing the BP beans. I don’t think it’s the LED. They’re insatiable lol By far the hungriest plants I’ve looked after. Glad to see it’s not just me being slack and seems to be a theme. I’m currently feeding 1ml p/l extra to try and keep up.

All the best bud :)

Ticketyboo

IMG_0510.jpeg
IMG_0511.jpeg
IMG_0512.jpeg
IMG_0513.jpeg
IMG_0505.jpeg
IMG_0506.jpeg
That’s some grow room is that! Mightily impressed :)

Cheers bro 👊 I made this room so I could just come in do the watering feeds an leave as I only get abt half hour in room to water an check plants every day.. Iv been doing 12 hour shifts in work then looking after father in law..He got given 3 months 5 years ago.. Iv kept him going on the rso oil He’s got fair few cancers prostate lung liver blood brain face bones The last 3 months he deteriorated so 24 hr care now He’s got white coat syndrome won’t see doctors.. So it’s just me an mrs looking after him He lives in the country so 5 hr drive for me after shift.. starting to take its toll nearly fell asleep at wheel other night 😦
He prefers rso oil chocolate 🍫
Square chocs are 1:1 thc cbd 1 gram per choc
Leaf chocs are high thc 1 gram per choc

Ticketyboo

IMG_0438.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0430.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg
IMG_0418.jpeg
Ok back to the plants 🌱
The 2 diesel girls are looking ok there abt 10 days into flower

Think they had abt 7/8 weeks in pic.. Veg time lost a few weeks to LH..slow in veg half the size of the other girls in room.. looking to probably double in size in stretch

I give my nephew a cut of each but I won’t be growing them again too slow veggers for me

I think you said there’s 2 slow veggers in pack @ojd so I will put the rest of pack down after these are done

Around 6/7 weeks veg you can see dark racing green colour has been pulled from leaves with LH but we don’t give up an there starting to turn a corner new shoots are a lovely green of shade in later pics

Ticketyboo

Looking great
Wow 3 humidifiers , nice, Looking like a sauna
You would think it’s like a sauna Ojd
But as soon as I take out an fill up 1 humidifier it drops from 75% to 65 instantly

Once grow over Iv got to go through wall again an make 10 in an 8 inch vents currently at 8in an 6inch vents originally only planned for 600 hps ✌️

Ticketyboo

Managed to get home at 9:50pm
10 minutes before lights awoke my ladies

Grabbed a couple of pics without lights on
Really happy how there looking hopefully do your girls justice now @ojd

Getting back to dark racing green colours
Had a rub of stem starting to get greasy

Think 20ltr pots would show there full potential better than the 11ltrs I’m using
Got fresh roots growing over the top of soil
IMG_0295.jpeg

IMG_0553.jpeg
IMG_0564.jpeg
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0559.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great now bro

I've found that S1 seeds do have slower growth than a hybrid seed or even F2 , I've found it with any S1's I've made or grown over last 20 years.

The Original Diesel is a heavy feeder and takes alot to keep her rich green.
Defo looks like some lock out you had previously but looking much richer Green now.

Latest posts

Latest posts