hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
It is a good...VERY GOOD...afternoon after seeing that pic hehehe
Don't tell Free! He rarely comes into this thread, though, so whatever lol

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
lol I dont know why I care, but seriously some stupid ass gave me negative karma lol

I mean seriously this poor dude is asking if there are any other ppl on IC with bipolar who smoke... and this other dude arrg is trying to say that just cause marijuana is a plant we are still smoking "chemicals"... maybe someone wants to clarify this? lmao I know we dont use any fucking chemicals on OUR plants, so naturally to me that would mean that the plant is NON - chemical... lmao I dont know if Im explaining it right, but i told the guy to shutup because he was trying to tell the guy a bunch of shit, and I told him to shutup cause this is a weed forum, and ppl here smoke marijuana.. ok so I could've been nicer, but some ppl are just idiotic

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Well, if you want to get technical about it..... Cannabis is a chemical, but there are different chemicals in everything we ingest. Hell, our own brains produce chemicals. Not all chemicals are bad.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
right! lol... LMAO i just messaged the guy and told him I appreciate the love LMAO
he comments back... "omg I thought that was anonymous"
WHAT A MORON

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
WOW Yeah I can't believe some of these people. Its like, I want to say to that dude and people like him,..why do you come here and spout your irrational BS?!?! Go and drink your water - there's chemicals in there. Go and eat some food - chances are it's laden with chemicals. You're right, Lil. Everything has chemicals in it. It just matters what it does to your body.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
johnnydepp1.jpg

now THIS is a sexy man. Now that im getting older, I dont find the youngins that attractive anymore and the older ones sexier.. but thats just me getting older

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
LoL!

Yea, Depp is a sexy sexy hunk! As far as older guys go.... I've gotta say, I've always had a thing for Michael Buffer.

PicImg_Calvin_Brock_v_5020.jpg

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hehe Lil you've got quite the taste! Yeah I agree with KK, definitely a Rorshach picture lol Looks like he's wondering WTF it is, too!

Latest posts

Latest posts