What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

anybody else notice Trichy Trichy is gone? what happened? Is she sick?

Not much going on. Mrs. Babba are you OK? ain't heard from you either lately.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Heya Lola. I think TT said a couple of days ago that she wanted to spend some more time doing things that she has to do than being online :) I think she is okay.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im here...I usually around, just had alot on my mind these days...hope you all are doing great.
stay high my sistas

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I havent been around as much lately, with moving my stuff.... now get this...
I had to have all my stuff out by monday, from the house that my stuff was previously stored at... well....The lady said she didnt have much furniture so if I decided to leave anything.... well... yea I left a huge ass entertainment center, feeling sorry for her.. I wasnt able to get my piano out in time.... BUT she was going to store it there for a couple days, and now shes going to move the piano out on the back porch!!!! @!%#??@#%$?#%$?@# WTF!!!! ppl piss me off... guaranteed when I go pick up my piano im taking that entertainment center fuck her!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Ahh! No one messes with my piano!! Tell that woman to go suck a bag of d*** lol Wait, you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar...but, you could also attract more flies with shit...oh damn.

L

LolaGal

Pianos are dangerous. Nobody is gonna leave their piano behind.

That is what got those Jews in Natzi Germany. They did not want to leave their pianos behind and move. See what happened to them? :yoinks:

Pianos are dangerous. :D

I want a player Piano, since I just like to fake it. :D

Did Ya'll See my Kush? It is soooo pretty! Eveery once in a while, a pic turns out really good, and that Kush pic has every durn trichome visible.

What's up ROCK? I was hoping to PM you, but ain't got to it yet. I was wondering if your ex wife left any of her Red Fox Fur Coats lying around there? :D

Ya'll know I am partial Red Fox coats, diamond necklaces, and multi colored sapphire bracelets. It is almost 4/20, so I am just putting my wish list out there in case ya'll see the Canna Rabbit. [He is the Easter Bunny's really cool older brother that gets high]

Well every 4/20 the Canna Rabbit comes to see all the really Bad Girls and leaves jewels hidden in eggs on the lawn. It is my favorite Holiday. [Canna Rabbit's first name is Heff]

(Lola begins singin "Square cut or pear shaped, these rocks don't lose their shape. Diamonds are a girl's best friend")

the Rock

Pianos are dangerous. Nobody is gonna leave their piano behind.

That is what got those Jews in Natzi Germany. They did not want to leave their pianos behind and move. See what happened to them? :yoinks:

Pianos are dangerous. :D

I want a player Piano, since I just like to fake it. :D

Did Ya'll See my Kush? It is soooo pretty! Eveery once in a while, a pic turns out really good, and that Kush pic has every durn trichome visible.

What's up ROCK? I was hoping to PM you, but ain't got to it yet. I was wondering if your ex wife left any of her Red Fox Fur Coats lying around there? :D

Ya'll know I am partial Red Fox coats, diamond necklaces, and multi colored sapphire bracelets. It is almost 4/20, so I am just putting my wish list out there in case ya'll see the Canna Rabbit. [He is the Easter Bunny's really cool older brother that gets high]

Well every 4/20 the Canna Rabbit comes to see all the really Bad Girls and leaves jewels hidden in eggs on the lawn. It is my favorite Holiday. [Canna Rabbit's first name is Heff]

(Lola begins singin "Square cut or pear shaped, these rocks don't lose their shape. Diamonds are a girl's best friend")

you are so funny
the only coat she left me was a skunk lookin fur coat black/white
is Red your preference as there are alot of red foxes up here(one killed and ate my daughters cat a few years back) and ive been hunting it ever since
I am intrigued by your humor (canna Rabbit?) I wanna hear more
and I appreciate a woman who enjoys jewels
I will mark down 4/20 on my calendar for ya bye

Bruja64

Hi Gals~
Um this is a weird question, but I am sort of curious(and I will NOT go to a doctor---unless it is my DOM).
Have any of you ever had fluid come out of a nipple(not while pregnant or lactating)?
My breasts are pretty tender once a month and the other day(while in the shower doing a breast exam) I squeezed my nipple and stuff came out.
Anyone ever have this?

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
That has never happened to me before. I will try to google and find out some things for you.

Edit: What color was the discharge?

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Have you ever been pregnant or had any kids Bruja? I nursed for almost a year, and I can still squeeze a lil drop of white stuff out. Its been over 2 1/2 years since I stopped nursing.

Bruja64

Well, I'm in my mid 40's now, but was pregnant at 18(lost her at 7months into preg).
The fluid that came out was dark brown. Perhaps coffee... I drink LOTS of it. ;)

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hmmm... I have no idea. I would see a Doc about that though. That would be awsome if it was coffee!!! You could be your own X-Rated Starbucks!

Bruja64

Thank you Hippie, I am going there now.
Lil, if only I had one with coffee and the other with chocolate milk. That would be perfect.

Bruja64

Hippie--I read the posts on discharge(s). Thank you again for finding that for me. Guess I could have found it myself, but just sort of thought "if there are other women that have it, then I won't worry about it".
Although I am not really concerned(but aware) I will ask my DOM(Doctor of Chinese Medicine) about it. I truly respect and trust her. I she thinks I should see a doctor of western med, then I will.

Oh, I had my nipples pierced about 11 years ago(looked great), but then got a cyst in my left breast(not the one that the discharge came out of) and had to have it surgically removed.
Anyway, ever since the piercings I have had breast issues.
After the cyst incident I took both nipple rings out and let them heal. Gaw! I loved those rings.