What's new

SweetHeart (2x105W+15W CFL PostOffice exclusive box)

tomato

Veteran
tomatoes, sounds great for me hhehe !
your plants looks really happy, and i like your freaky box .keep on going bro !
:headbange

E:update, update !!!

Last edited:
tomato said:
tomatoes, sounds great for me hhehe !
your plants looks really happy, and i like your freaky box .keep on going bro !
:headbange

E:update, update !!!
Thanks for your reply) You would be shocked how much it actually reminds of tomatoes now, but what is even more interesting - it is only so in the mornings and in the evenings the odor is more common fruit-like.
By the way I figured out that I got used to the smell (can sense it only if near the box) about 2 days ago cause practically all my friends who come to my appartment say "Dude, it smells like ganja in here" =))

And to everybody: sorry I didn't update it for a while - just had some troubles with the camera (had to give it to a friend who went on a holiday-trip and had his own broken)

Anyways here are todays big news!
Its 16th of march - the 49th day of growth (33 of them flowering) - Yay! About two more weeks and my Sweety will be chopped down and hanged :D
Today I removed the LST as the buds are two fat now for the paperclips, and it is not so effective anymore (anyway it had done its job really well)
Most bud-hair turned orange and the upper leaves - violet (lavender all the way :jump: )

Here are the pics:

Peace to all of you over there!
:smoweed:

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I envy your buddies if they get to sample your grow. Pretend one of the buds is mine. Then you can smoke it for me and tell me how much I would've liked it :wave:

kenzler

Nice Pictures mate.
I use the same lights on my grow but there 125W (Blue Spec) and a 200W (red spec)
One of my current girls below

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I forgot about this thread (just so many things to do in real life)
In case anyone is interested, here are some harvest pics (sory for the quality):

The smoke was very pleasant with fruitty notes very relaxing. I got around 25gramms from this "bush" and I was very glad)
I'm very much stoned right now so I won't type anymore))) Hope you understand)
Cheers!

k-lup

awesome grow. ive been getting more and more into lowryder strains lately. have you ever tried diesel ryder?

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Really great grow to read. I'm glad you bumped it or I would have missed it. Pretty impressive yield for a simple box. :yes:

I can't smell mine at all but a buddy informed me the other day it reeks. :D