What's new

Subcool Seeds Breeder Grow Log.

This thread will be to document the breeding of Jacks Cleaner Bx3. Super excited to bring back the Jack! Stay tuned....
Heya son of subcool - what’s the first and last letter of your orthodox wives first name - no need to dox her, just the first and last letter. What company paid out the beneficiary sum after Monty’s death to you?

This is a common scam to claim to be someone’s son and starting back up their seed company after they pass. Usually the same guy trying to pull it - answer those and I’ll vouch for you

💜Matthew riot

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
According to his page, he's viewing this page now, so I'm sure answer is forthcoming

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One wonders why he is going back n forth on these two threads and not answering 😄

WonkasTHC

Heya son of subcool - what’s the first and last letter of your orthodox wives first name - no need to dox her, just the first and last letter. What company paid out the beneficiary sum after Monty’s death to you?

This is a common scam to claim to be someone’s son and starting back up their seed company after they pass. Usually the same guy trying to pull it - answer those and I’ll vouch for you

💜Matthew riot
Ive been getting text massages all day asking if this is legit or not.
A lot of people are following for sure.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Do you know who made the fem seeds of JTR, JesusOGKush and Chernobyl currently sold on Alchimia website? It's a Spanish grow shop and Swedbank selling all over Europe. I ask this because it is the same Subcool's dank logo than the user who claim being his son. I'm really curious about the origin of those seeds and would like to know if it's legit or not. I know Subcool refused to make fem seeds so who did those and with what genetics?

Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Last seen viewing his own profile haha but yet nothing on the numerous calls to validate who he is.
IMG_7406.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
20 years ago in Amsterdam I knew Subcool - and he worked for me for a while - he never mentioned that he had any kids - and I'm sure that he would have said something about a son - if he had one - since he was a long way from home and would have been missing his own boy - I certainly 😉 would have done -