ICMag Donor
Veteran
3645E470-F431-44A0-B642-12A3CBAF479F.jpeg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
How’s the hydro going ? u do Well with it. :respect:

I'm, I don't have much going right now, one mother plant and one cutting from it. Was going to start some seeds and do stuff, then found I have a mouse infestation in kitchen area which is next my veg area. So that is on hold till I get the mice dealt with, got 5 of them so far. I could see starting a bunch of seeds and the mice getting them.

Last edited:

Loriented

Magnesium That’s probably the easiest one to correct
@Treetroit City -
I never did this, but after reading some of Farmerlion's (https://www.icmag.com/threads/farmerlions-just-a-grow-ya-know.18127049/ ), then reading this, i thought, why not suggest it.
Create a Magnesium focused smoothie, and put a funnel hole in the medium, to feed it to them.
Farmerlion type smoothies, but focused on Magnesium...

The following stats are Magnesium per serving...

Greens: Spinach (78 mg)
Beans: Black beans (60 mg)
Grains: Brown rice (42 mg)
Seafood: Salmon (26 mg)
Fruits: Avocados (22 mg) and bananas (32 mg)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Treetroit City -
I never did this, but after reading some of Farmerlion's (https://www.icmag.com/threads/farmerlions-just-a-grow-ya-know.18127049/ ), then reading this, i thought, why not suggest it.
Create a Magnesium focused smoothie, and put a funnel hole in the medium, to feed it to them.

farmerlion feeds his plants better than I feed myself

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
@Treetroit City -

Interesting, I wouldn’t even know where to start.
I do have some mag sulphate however so I will foliar spray with a 2% solution.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this type of herb. I have never thought starcrash is into this type of herb.. I have never assumed him as haze lover. some super silver haze and mako haze, okay.. some occasional affair here and there. but still I had him in c99, sour diesel and cookie category. his opinion that runtz is psychedelic smoke was interesting at least hehehe. okay but this type of herb is really different... now from nowhere starcrach came with these extreme sativas... full house of it up to its ceiling... LOL that was wild, that was wild man... I dont seek any explanation, I just comment it hahahahha

nhzphz.JPG

Loriented

Interesting, I wouldn’t even know where to start.
I do have some mag sulphate however so I will foliar spray with a 2% solution.
Start with a blender ... LOL

Also, check out some of Farmerlions posts....

https://www.icmag.com/threads/farmerlions-just-a-grow-ya-know.18127049/

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this type of herb. I have never thought starcrash is into this type of herb.. I have never assumed him as haze lover. some super silver haze and mako haze, okay.. some occasional affair here and there. but still I had him in c99, sour diesel and cookie category. his opinion that runtz is psychedelic smoke was interesting at least hehehe. okay but this type of herb is really different... now from nowhere starcrach came with these extreme sativas... full house of it up to its ceiling... LOL that was wild, that was wild man... I dont seek any explanation, I just comment it hahahahha

View attachment 19000542
What is that? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest posts