What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
new caledonia

newcaledonia4.JPG

Loriented

Happy 4/20. Not that it's not 420 twice every day

My Grandmother (Mamie) was born on 4/20/1899.
Her sister, my Great Aunt Lollie, told us she smoked weed during the Roaring 20's at the local Speakeasy.
Here they are in 1939,
1000011474.jpg
Atlantic City Boardwalk
Left to right..Mamie, 40, Dad 13, Uncle H. 18 and Aunt Lollie 34

LostTribe

Premium user
yeah mushrooms are for real with cancer and I have abundent stash of them dried from my place too if you are interested Star, I have turkey tail and related, Reishi (Ganoderma tsugae), and a shit load of Chaga. also plenty of Ghost pipe tincture...

very easy to access Stamets supplements on Amazon too, taking the capsules are easier than brewing lots of teas but expensive.

these are some of what I collect on my land that are good for cancer.

turkeytails, 4 different types

View attachment 18942154

Reishi- Ganoderma tsugae has been investigated the potential on curing prostate, colon, lung, epidermoid, breast and ovarian cancers

View attachment 18942155

Bear Tooth

Hericium americanum https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24631140/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hericium_americanum
View attachment 18942156
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hericium_americanum
Chaga, Inonotus obliquus, is the king of cancer fighters, I have soo much bro, happy to hook you.

Continuous intake of the Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) aqueous extract suppresses cancer progression and maintains body temperature in mice. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946216/

View attachment 18942158

View attachment 18942159

Ganoderma applanatum is another proven cancer fighter growing all over here. I was just sorting thru boxes of these last week... applanatum could exert apoptotic antitumor properties in Caco-2 by p53-independent pathway and p53-dependant in SEC. The findings proved that G. applanatum can be a promising candidate as alternative or co-anticancer medications.

those are huge chunks of chaga growing out of the side of the tree above the basket filled with applantum conks

View attachment 18942160

Fomitopsis betulina - Birch polypore Birch polypore contains high concentration of BETULINIC ACID from its host tree. Many studies proved that Betulinic Acid initiate apoptosis- DEATH OF CANCER CELLS.

View attachment 18942164

Fomes fomentarius Exopolysaccharides from Fomes fomentarius have been used in traditional medicine to treat cancer.

View attachment 18942166

not a mushroom, uniflora monotropa, got plenty of this tincture, they are everywhere in my woods.

View attachment 18942167
Chunky what were you saying about powdered mushrooms vs tinctures? I ordered the Stamets 7 extract. Shows 30-40% alcohol. I plan to check it out and maybe grab turkey tale or reishi powder for my coffee?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to go to a river beach called "bare ass beach" but this beach is clothes on and I won't be swimming with the bears. :)
Both my folks still alive my dad’s 94 my mother’s 93 they’re able to stay in their own home it’s a miracle 😊 the other day I found out a bear came on their back porch demolished the birdfeeder bent it down and destroyed everything which is pretty alarming considering they live in an area where you’d definitely would not expect that type of activity

oldmaninbc

Both my folks still alive my dad’s 94 my mother’s 93 they’re able to stay in their own home it’s a miracle 😊 the other day I found out a bear came on their back porch demolished the birdfeeder bent it down and destroyed everything which is pretty alarming considering they live in an area where you’d definitely would not expect that type of activity
Bears like bird feeders that's for sure. That's great your folks can stay in their home, many elderly people prefer that. It's good that you have this time with them.
My spouse was showing me a video yesterday of a birdfeeder; during the day there was a deer, a bear and a goat eating out of it.