What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The lymes has been kicking my ass lately with stupid fatigue, and the most strangest of ill feeling .. i’m worried about basic outdoor chores this year ..it’s cyclical sometimes I think it’s not there and then other times it just destroys me …all the other distractions over the winter prevented me from following through with that. The only provider is up in Syracuse referrals not till June 3. I missed my spot .. they recommended to call-in frequently for cancellations .. oy

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Got lazy with some cuts I had in cups of water and when I went to throw them away after a couple weeks one had sprouted a long root so I stuck it in some coco.

Guess it wants to live. Horchata.

Saturday
C3CA5ACE-17ED-4A70-B7AE-ED25E63A693C.jpeg

Today
CAC9FCF3-2309-4F23-8361-8BC058DF5D78.jpeg

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
flower~power
Not trying to be a dick but you need to take your health more seriously. I know it's annoying dealing with our shitty healthcare system but the longer you're not dealing with your health issues the worse they will become. I just want you to get better. I would call everyday for a canceled appt to either annoy them into giving me an appointment or at least show how serious I am about coming in. Best of luck

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flower~power
Not trying to be a dick but you need to take your health more seriously. I know it's annoying dealing with our shitty healthcare system but the longer you're not dealing with your health issues the worse they will become. I just want you to get better. I would call everyday for a canceled appt to either annoy them into giving me an appointment or at least show how serious I am about coming in. Best of luck
Agree I’ve been slow to come around sometimes each day is a struggle I’m a fraction of the person I used to be ..I would love to ignore all this bullshit but life won’t let me

Loriented

My grandmother worked in the Hershey Chocolate Factory. She met my grandfather there in 1917. She wrapped Kisses by hand.
From 1907 to 1921, KISSES Chocolates were foil-wrapped by hand, including the tissue paper identification tag inside the foil wrapper. Thereafter, KISSES Chocolates were wrapped using a machine that added the printed paper plume and then the aluminum foil wrapping.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Damn nice roots...using anything special?
No, just coco with A&B and calmag. I could add some some microbes but my containers might burst 💥
question for you... do you ever trim any of those roots in any way before planting them?
No I don’t, I just shove it in the new pot.
Actually if the roots are really bound I’ll slice the root ball vertically with a razor blade but that would be in extreme cases.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, just coco with A&B and calmag. I could add some some microbes but my containers might burst 💥

No I don’t, I just shove it in the new pot.
Actually if the roots are really bound I’ll slice the root ball vertically with a razor blade but that would be in extreme cases.
practice a bit more and you could side hustle doing vasectomies!

Latest posts

Latest posts