What's new

SSSDH

TheBudFather

Ill get some updates soon.... my room is overtaken with bungees as the mo...so its kinda hard to get her out for a photo... I'm chopping most of my room in about 5 days time.... so after that i should be able to get a nice photo of her... she will have my tlc to herself from then on!..she smells amazing, but still have a few lower leafs yellowing...
Thanks for dropping in ojd!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Those sssdh spears from the last pics look great! Man, I can't wait to throw mine into flower in a couple weeks or so. I'll be taking cuts so I can share with friends, then into flower they go! They are tallest plants in my veg cab by far. Planted 4 seeds in late January and got 3 known females (so far).

Great job so far on those, TBF.

TheBudFather

Well the update is..... there will be no more updates.....
I chopped a room full of plants yesterday, with the help of a cpl palls....
about quarter way through, we were all starving... so I took 40 mins out to make bacon & sausage sarnies and tea's....
after I called the lads and we ate... downstairs... I realised, while I was gone, 1 of my palls had taken a fancy to my sssdh... and gave her a Haircut n half!.... 'knife in the gut'
I didnt mention to the fellas she was staying..... so its my fault... gutted.
so she is hanging drying... with everything else. I will add a few dry pics asap...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
doh!... how far in was she?

I guess I'm hoping it was so far in that your mate just didnt realise and that he didnt just cut down a 3 week in "flowerling"....

TheBudFather

she had almost 3 wks left Jamieshoes, April 7th she was due...... she packed on some weight, but she was nowhere near finished.... Im gutted, but to be fair...but im glad the room is empty...
I have loads of trim to make bubble hash... and also a honey bee extractor.... so im gonna be busy over the next few days, but hopefully in the next cpl weeks I can get my new grow on the go... SSSDH, CD/SD & Strawberry Diesel...

Sorry about the early finish everyone who viewed :O(

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
hey man...swings n roundabouts as they say eh...

best of luck with your new adventures :D

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Bummer BudFather. You got a clone of her, right? I'm guessing she will be pretty zippy that early. Enjoy what you can.

TheBudFather

Bummer BudFather. You got a clone of her, right? I'm guessing she will be pretty zippy that early. Enjoy what you can.

I passed a cpl clones out, but im going to crack the last 4 beans I have, and see what I find... I cracked 6 already and found 5 Boys... so Im curious to find another cpl of girls, hopefully...

I've started smoking what I have.... and to be fair, its amazing.... lol
I grew a few different strains.... but this 'early' SSSDH is still my best smoke, taste & smell.
The power is knocking the other strains silly....
Im smoking a Joint, 2-3 tokes,.... sitting back licking my lips going MMMMMMMMM.and not going near it again for 10 mins... I smoke raw fattys... so they can have power... but i usually just plough through budds... This stuff would have been incredible I know...
the flavour is Sweet fresh lemons.....sherbet like....
I just trimmed the rest off the plant for a photo...ill add it below.
Ive already smoked the main cola :) so this is the rest....
Also to the left of the buds...i placed the stems, so you can see the effect of where i supercropped...
Thanks for looking!..tbf

Attachments

• Sssdh.jpg
    Sssdh.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts