CIMG5110.jpg

CIMG5111.jpg

CIMG5107.jpg

CIMG5109.jpg

CIMG5108.jpg

CIMG5104.jpg

Last edited:
G

NICE!!! IS that the Homebox XXL........i use the XL..........and I was about to say your's looks just like mine.......but MUCH bigger hehehehe

BF
:rasta:

G

Dr. G said:
i use 2 4x4 HH each with 1200w

droooooooool!!! I run 600W in mine.............man I'd be in heaven with twice that much!!!!! Much respect brotha...............glad to have met ya :joint:

BF

G

hey doc............how long does it take for those cacti? I've heard some takes many years to fully develop, is that true?

rock on,
BF

AlaskaGrows

BubbleFunk said:
hey doc............how long does it take for those cacti? I've heard some takes many years to fully develop, is that true?

rock on,
BF

Thats exactly what i was wondering. i bet they can get pretty big?

Nice looking plants though! i especially liked the tw, and i've heard alot of good stuff about the sour...might have to investigate.

oh nice hair too! i had alot last crop. ****ing cat lol, this time i think its alot cleaner.

AG

FarmerJoe

They can take decades to flower, but grafted onto a better stock they will plump up faster saving some serious time.

Looking superb as always Doc, making me jealous lol =]

:joint:

Dr. G

deff take 4 years till its the beggening of harvest window but 7 years for some gooood shit the place i got mine sells them at 3.5-4 year i almost had a flower once but it didnt fully develop i need to transplant them all

Dr. G

so i popped 6 vortex beans and in 4 weeks thell be going into flower

CIMG5213.jpg

heres some more pic to hold you over

vegg room with wonder**** dynamite jillybean going in in 4 days
CIMG5214.jpg

CIMG5215.jpg

CIMG5216.jpg

CIMG5217.jpg

CIMG5219.jpg

CIMG5220.jpg

CIMG5221.jpg

currentally flowering comming down 6th-10th
CIMG5222.jpg

CIMG5223.jpg

CIMG5224.jpg

CIMG5225.jpg

CIMG5226.jpg

CIMG5227.jpg

CIMG5228.jpg

CIMG5229.jpg

acidfire

Everything looks delicious Dr. G!

You are running both bogs sour bubble and bcbd sour bubble correct?
Just wondering how they compare as ive never seen the bcbd version before.

ps. That hash looks amazing!

Dr. G

acidfire said:
Everything looks delicious Dr. G!

You are running both bogs sour bubble and bcbd sour bubble correct?
Just wondering how they compare as ive never seen the bcbd version before.

ps. That hash looks amazing!

well i am not running the bcbd i did once but it smelled like c99xgrapefruit that i once had looked nothing like sb but was good none the less very low yeilding tho

rusto

Beast
Wow, your plants look so great, this could definitely be jerkin' material hahaa

Keep doing what you're doing and good luck. I love everything from strains to the way you held the lighter hah goodnight

Ridiculous! Crystals for days, nice work doc

Hahaha I spend way too much time on the internet... I recognized your bubbler from GC before I saw your name.
Keep up the good work!

Green_Dreams

Excellent shots Dr. G! You definately have a top notch op. I was wondering, do u find that Trainwreck often develops that fox-tail bud formation you showed in those first pics of it? Ive got some Casey Jones (TrainwreckxECSD#9xThai) that always ends up with that bud formation!

Love the cactus cultivation btw! San Pedro is way cool, grows pretty quick for cactus of that sort too doesnt? I really admire the fact that you've got some peyote growing, that stuff is rare these days. Practically picked to extinction! Are those peyote grafted onto something else? I thought thats what it looked like but maybe that just a cut u made.

Dr. G

i found that my top colas would make like 4 small foxtails in a cross from each other right when shes finnishing kinda like the extra little spurt

how is the casey jones does she smell/taste like tw cuz i wasnt to try her but i really dont like tw

also yes i had one peyote grafted ontop of that san pedro or it peruvian torch i dont remember but the others i cut the buttons off that those were 1 year old buttons ill have more picslater tonight or tomrow of some of my cactuses and all my current flowering girls

jilly bean SB WF dynamite and my upgraded vegg room

G

looking great as usual bro!!!!!!! That sour bubble looks soooooooooooo much like bubba man, drives me crazy!!!! Great work!

BF