Smoking with Elders?

Smoking with Elders?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

NEToker

I am an adult and recently started toking with the old man :joint: :joint: ..he used to rummage through my shit when i was younger...even took half my kush stash way back when :nono: ..oh well I was just wondering if anybody else experiences this?

L

Lune TNS

I've smoked with plenty of my parents friends, once with my mom, never with my dad. I like smoking with older folks, it brings you together to hang out when usually you wouldn't have much in common. It's always cool hearing stories and what not too.

C

crownedsparrow

i'd like to smoke with my dad. he wont cause iv had legal troubles involving mary jane.. and he claims (probably true) that he doesnt smoke anymore. but my cousin said he used to come in with brown paper grocery bags full of ganja when i was a little kid. Maybe someday...

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

i'v always smoked with my mom, uncles well since i was like 17 or so. everybody must get stoned... pot is ageless, now but i wouldn't go smoke with a 15 year old or anything(even tho i started when i was 14-15), but hey if they had some bomb and were smoking it i would take a hit, u betta believe on that 1 buddy! o-yea im 27

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not too many old timers smoke by me,
back in NYC I knew a bunch of old heads
but not way up here in northern MN.......

S

Stone Skunk

I'm 18 now, I started smoking with my dad probably a month before my 18th birthday because he had known I smoked but I was responsible and everything so he was alright with it. My bubbler got it's name "Pops" because I smoked my first bowl with my dad out of it.
As for the rest of my life, I don't know, but I think I'm wise, responsible and appreciative beyond my years when it comes to mj and a very big reason for that is the time I've spent on ICmag.

upNORTH

i've smoked with my mom and some of her friends, and i know a lot of other experienced smokers. like mentioned, good stories. i am in mn too but in the city

D

daisy jane

Yup, they are some of my favorite people to smoke with. I have smoked with both of my parents and Tarkus' mom. His mom is hilarious when she is high (which is all the time).

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
I guess I'm one of those "elders." I don't have any kids but my best friend does and after they cleared college we started smoking with them. He (my bud) didn't even take it up till last year or so, I guess he got tired of watching me do it and I've been telling him his kids did it ever since I've known them. He was sorta "don't ask, don't tell."

Good news is that since he started he doesn't drink hard liquor like he used to, but does some REALLY stupid stuff. For instance I got him a sack and he dumped the ENTIRE contents in a used coffee grinder, so now he has coffee flavored smoke.

Not good...

Dr. Bloom

My dads been smoking/growing for about 40 years now (started midway through his life). It turned out to be the thing that brought us toghether, as we really had very little in common before I was old enough to smoke with him and suggest that he start growing indoor, as his outdoor plants made my mom paranoid, and were not very good.
Ever since then we've been growing and smoking together, in fact its the thing that has brought us together, and i couldn't appreciate it more.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
I'm w/liam.

I smoked w/my dad in the 7Os and many elders. Now that I'm an elder, lol and ouch, I smoke w/tons of 2O and 3O somethings. I do have many friends my age and older that smoke out regularly, but they tend to be more homebound smokers. I'm lucky to be a life time head and weed handler. I meet everybody and know their habits well.

My son turns 18 in 13 days. He knows me and his mom's dad smoke, so I'm wondering. I can't decide if getting high w/him would be a good thing?

G

Stone Skunk said:
I'm 18 now, I started smoking with my dad probably a month before my 18th birthday because he had known I smoked but I was responsible and everything so he was alright with it. My bubbler got it's name "Pops" because I smoked my first bowl with my dad out of it.
As for the rest of my life, I don't know, but I think I'm wise, responsible and appreciative beyond my years when it comes to mj and a very big reason for that is the time I've spent on ICmag.
So you were 17 ... possibly 16 when you joined this site? You Sneaky little monkey.

S

Stone Skunk

So you were 17 ... possibly 16 when you joined this site? You Sneaky little monkey.

looks like I had been 17 for about 2 months when I joined. I just saw how people even older than me acted on the other forums and thought it was stupid. Then I found this site and tokecity and the maturity level is much higher. People respect and appreciate each other and bud a lot more on these two sites. I just stayed quite and enjoyed the site.

My son turns 18 in 13 days. He knows me and his mom's dad smoke, so I'm wondering. I can't decide if getting high w/him would be a good thing?

I think this is a decision has to be made for everyone because some kids can handle it and some kids can't. If you think he's mature enough then go for it but if he is still really teen-ish then I would wait because it could easily lead to trouble. You're his parents, nobody could make a more informed decision than you guys.

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
The_Leader said:
I'm w/liam.

I smoked w/my dad in the 7Os and many elders. Now that I'm an elder, lol and ouch, I smoke w/tons of 2O and 3O somethings. I do have many friends my age and older that smoke out regularly, but they tend to be more homebound smokers. I'm lucky to be a life time head and weed handler. I meet everybody and know their habits well.

I'm with you bro-- I blaze with my son everyday...I pretty much blaze with everyone I come in contact with...from young (18-ish) to old farts-- (I'm 47)
But I know all of my kid's friends, because I let them hang out and party here-- Better here, than in some park, getting in trouble--

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
My dad has always openly grown and smoked Cannabis all my life, he never tried to hide it from me. I always made the trips to the patch, and when I was big enough I carried a couple jugs of water to the garden as well.

Now I am in my 30s, and I grow most of the bud in my family now, mostly strains my Dad passed down to me. My Dad taught me the basics I needed to grow, and to tell the truth, I'm pretty sure there is no one on this earth that I have smoked with more than my father.
I dedicate the whole of my Cannabis culture experience to Dad.

diggity

BACKCOUNTRY said:
My dad has always openly grown and smoked Cannabis all my life, he never tried to hide it from me. I always made the trips to the patch, and when I was big enough I carried a couple jugs of water to the garden as well.

Now I am in my 30s, and I grow most of the bud in my family now, mostly strains my Dad passed down to me. My Dad taught me the basics I needed to grow, and to tell the truth, I'm pretty sure there is no one on this earth that I have smoked with more than my father.
I dedicate the whole of my Cannabis culture experience to Dad.

thats awesome man, sweet post

i dont really smoke with any elders, not parents, uncles/aunts, or anything, but i'd be done, no doubt, especially if they've got some herb haha

P

phirstaide

i've smoked with my pops a few times. my mom knows but prefers not to acknowledge it. lol. anyhow, i'm 35 and been smoking since i was knee high to a grasshopper i suppose. 14 or 15 years old if memory serves me correct. BUT, i never got the nerve to toke up with my dad until i was in my late 20's early 30's. he has bad knees and a bad back so he calls me up every once in a while to see if i can get him a hookup. once i get my garden going again i'll be able to help him all the time.

B

Bigtimer7

I enjoy smoking with elders, Ive smoked with many parents including my pops. My mom never really smoked with me but tolerates it when I'm at home. I hook my dad up with some home grown and he in turn hooks his other buddys up. I love smoking with my dad and love smoking with his friends. I love smoking and if someone wants to do it with me then I am more than happy to as long as its not a leo.

Latest posts

Latest posts