What's new

Siberian ruderalis landrace

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been asked to make autos many times of my fave strains.

Not having the right starting material was a big obstacle until now

Due to plant count numbers and other projects I have on the go i have enough to offer breeders and landrqce affecionados alike.

I can't see these lasting long as the demand for autos increases every year
1647758057871.jpeg
1684011224537.jpeg
1684011224537.jpeg
1690801643471.jpeg
20240425_092435.jpg
1688298997197.jpeg
Screenshot_20240425_131733_LinkedIn.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've been asked to make autos many times of my fave strains.

Not having the right starting material was a big obstacle until now

Due to plant count numbers and other projects I have on the go i have enough to offer breeders and landrqce affecionados alike.

I can't see these lasting long as the demand for autos increases every year View attachment 18993225 View attachment 18993226 View attachment 18993226 View attachment 18993227 View attachment 18993215 View attachment 18993228 View attachment 18993340
Damn. She looks more like a sativa to me. Looks like she has a lot of vigor too. I think perfect for a breeding project. Thanks for sharing your hard work med-man.

Old Piney

It was. I just thought it was a super cool photo with the truck and all 😀
I believe remember that photo in the catalog. I like the red coloration in the new growth on the seedlings, it's probably from the cold. I am curious to see how you choose to germinate these seeds, soak and crack, sclarification , cold treatment or just wait. I have a pack of seeds from Khalifa Genetics of Siberian rederalis to mess with one day

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe remember that photo in the catalog. I like the red coloration in the new growth on the seedlings, it's probably from the cold. I am curious to see how you choose to germinate these seeds, soak and crack, sclarification , cold treatment or just wait. I have a pack of seeds from Khalifa Genetics of Siberian rederalis to mess with one day

I actually just made a 50/50 mix of potting soil and coco. Will take some pics tonight. I think some are popping off 😀

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I was germing tomatoes peppers and cucumbers all day. But got some pics

The reason I like these Rudy's for breeding so much is their big stretch (outside avg 6 feet complete)

I've known so many people buy so many autos and outside or greenhouse they only got 12 inch plants weighing 7 to 14 grams.

Here's a little progress. There are a week behind the williams wonder. The ghost of nevil explained due to their cold resistance the shells are extra thick. Take a bit more time to crack

20240428_130914.jpg
20240428_130921.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry I was germing tomatoes peppers and cucumbers all day. But got some pics

The reason I like these Rudy's for breeding so much is their big stretch (outside avg 6 feet complete)

I've known so many people buy so many autos and outside or greenhouse they only got 12 inch plants weighing 7 to 14 grams.

Here's a little progress. There are a week behind the williams wonder. The ghost of nevil explained due to their cold resistance the shells are extra thick. Take a bit more time to crack

View attachment 18995026 View attachment 18995029
I bet the seeds are small because those are tiny starts. This should be interesting to watch. We can get a first-hand look at a ruderalis grow.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Germ rates seem a bit low on these but who knows they could be longer sprout type.

Rumor has it they have a super hard strong shell. I should have soaked them for 24 to 48 hours
20240504_113547.jpg