What's new

show us the buds

emmy75

lately ive been lookin at the flower pics in that thread cause my girlies are in that stage. but im just not satisfied cause im quite sure most are not organic. so i thougt i would enjoy it so much more to see pics of girls flowering that are strictly organic. i hope that u will add to this thread so i can compare and contrast.

here is the amazon at day 56 of a 9 week strain

:joint:

Last edited:
G

Gotta love a girl with fat nugs! Lookin good!

I won't be able to contribute for a couple more months but I'll be watching until then.

J.

Here's a cross of mine that I've been working on during the winter. I remember her mother, but I was really stoned the night I did my pollinating, and I have forgotten which of my males it was that I used with that particular mother. I have named her Purple Bastard (sorry if that name is already taken?)

Nice lookin nugs btw :joint:

emmy75

nomoreschwag :wave:

waht day/week is the purple bastard on?
also watcha growin?

i also pollinated my girls but im only growing NL#5 so no matter how stoned i am therse no confusion.

great color and buds. im sure itll be the dank :joint:

emmy - I think the Purple are about 4 weeks into flower. I'd go look at my calender, but I just got off work and I'm tryin to get my stone on :joint:
I'm also growing AK, NL#5, and some unknown sativa right now. None of those were involved in the Purple cross though. The link in my sig has all my current goodies in it.

Naughty lookin nuggage there selfprofider !

G

A N organic

A N organic

Ice on A N organic, 7.5 litre pot, week 7 (first grow)

emmy75

hey claude thanks for showing us your grow. they look nugalicious. nice job for a first grow. 100x better than my first

G

emmy75 said:
hey claude thanks for showing us your grow. they look nugalicious. nice job for a first grow. 100x better than my first

Cheers emmy75, Trichomes are milky thinkin of harvesting tonight or tomorrow will post harvest pics, will take some snaps of my organic grow cheese too about another week till harvest for them.

'To be ambitious for wealth and yet always expecting to be poor…to be always doubting your ability to get what you long for…is like trying to reach east by travelling west. There is no philosophy which will help a man to succeed when he is always doubting his ability to do so and thus attracting failure. No matter how hard you work for success, if your thought is saturated with the fear of failure, it will kill your efforts, neutralize your endeavours and make success impossible'

G

whats your organic mix? how organic is nitrogen anyway
emmy75 said:
lately ive been lookin at the flower pics in that thread cause my girlies are in that stage. but im just not satisfied cause im quite sure most are not organic. so i thougt i would enjoy it so much more to see pics of girls flowering that are strictly organic. i hope that u will add to this thread so i can compare and contrast.

here is the amazon at day 45 of a 9 week strain

:joint:

emmy75

brainthor said:
whats your organic mix? how organic is nitrogen anyway

hey brainthor

i use whitney farms lifelink organic pottin mix. works well until the sawdust and bark suck up all the nitrogen.

how organic is nitrogen? oddly put but i get what u mean. i think that it depends on what the source is. i use bat guano for nitrogen and sometimes fish emulsion. :joint:

Last edited:

emmy75

hey floroscroger
thats a lovely weed ure growin :) love the plate of buds, thats something id like to be served everynight haha.
anyway its amazin what can be done with florors. i use hid but your the second person ive come across who has flowered undered floros and for both its looked rad

G

CBF's Strawberry Creme at about 30 days :joint: (yellowing is due to mite infestation/bug spray)

Ive posted these in another thread, but they are 100% organicalliy grown so what the hell ;)

Take care, nice work everyone

guerilla

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Grown with love and batshit, wormshit, kelp and molasses in a chicken shit soil.

The strain is unknown other then its out of Mendocino county and it quite good...very good indeed.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts