What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

interesting question . they are not the answer . meditation or prayer beats smoking man made dmt or any psychedelic .
They can show you your connection with the cosmos, but the techniques of experiential religions make it a lasting experience over time.
Stanislav says that many health problems arise because our society does not have a healthy relationship with the divine. He also believes that they are not treated appropriately because of the resulting lack of understanding.
I think he's right.

Albert Hofmann wrote a book about the initiation rites of the ancient greek society.
Fortunately, nowadays all options are open to us and we can choose from a variety of schools with Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and other backgrounds.
the last time i had dmt , i was drowned under water 6 times
Crazy experience, you had.

I like Stans description of what he experienced with DMT.
The vibrating space full of energy and intelligence, from which everything appears and also disappears again, becomes a permanent experience in Vajrayana and then becomes true nature. You then experience the body only as a tool to help people.

shiva82

They can show you your connection with the cosmos, but the techniques of experiential religions make it a lasting experience over time.
Stanislav says that many health problems arise because our society does not have a healthy relationship with the divine. He also believes that they are not treated appropriately because of the resulting lack of understanding.
I think he's right.

Albert Hofmann wrote a book about the initiation rites of the ancient greek society.
Fortunately, nowadays all options are open to us and we can choose from a variety of schools with Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and other backgrounds.

The vibrating space full of energy and intelligence, from which everything appears and also disappears again, becomes a permanent experience in Vajrayana and then becomes true nature. You then experience the body only as a tool to help people.
trauma depression etc , imo are often linked to childhood parenting . our natural response . the engineered society is what is to blame , modern society that we did not choose or ever vote for. we are herded as lemmings , and engineered . this is what is breaking the natural harmony of humans. we are not advancing at all, we are regressing . the more technology that the beast spews out, the more regressed we come and our soul diminishes

shiva82

I think he's right.

most spirits are jealous , the dmt world 'spirits' are not good natured. they are acting. i would never put my trust in another dimension.

only trust yourself to work on self imo

Latest posts

Latest posts