What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my stash is running low but i have tonnes of trim and waste . i will make a batch of hash later , and start vaping the debris in a few weeks when my bud is all smoked . should be fine until harvest time . it will allow me to cut down a touch too and get more work completed as a positive substitute .

sounds crazy , but it is medicine and it keeps me ticking over relaxed and helps ease my aches and pains .... and i enjoy it too

goingrey

shiva82

shiva82

two more seedlings go into the flower room . 'timetravel ' .

Attachments

• IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8

shiva82

The big J F strikes again!
Doing more damage to himself than the young lad he nutted.

It’s not even funny anymore, just pure embarrassment for his kids.
i thought it was staged. or he would be arrested. and how does your head cut like that when you headbutt a soft face . if it was landed on a mouth and a sharp tooth penetrated through mouth into head , then maybe , but that did not happen .

if it was all real and he came off second best while being the bully who sucker strikes out the smallest dude, then that is even more embarrassing

he is a weirdo though . ' pure testosterone running through me, i'm ready to go 24 hours a day ' , john fury said . while stood there with a massive pair of man tits and a ladies bra needed.

shiva82

froch would iron him out no problem, as would tony bellend. i would feel a bully hitting john fury, as i'm sure they would also.

he was a shit fighter in his prime. game maybe, but a terrible athlete and shit fighter .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts