What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

maybe not cycling. swimming would be a better option
Swimming is the best sport for joints no doubt (just not the burning ones, they'll go out hehe).

With cycling you gotta make sure the bike fit is good otherwise risk damage especially to the knees.

shiva82

another windowsill clone . low stress method . literally do nothing technique. zero losses this season so far

Attachments

• IMG_1552.JPG
    IMG_1552.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 16

strain_hunter

mandala seeds also recommend using full strength soil , and they always recommend to up size pots and never allow a plant to get rootbound ,,,, and this strategy alone allows for a lower ec liquid feed over all . water only would suffice with heirlooms and such using mandala soil mix and technique . she likes fully balanced , and rich soil as substrate , short on nothing.
Thanks for that information. I wasn‘t aware of that correlation.
i was in more pain lay down than i am now while stood up. what a painful and shit quality sleep i had . at least i'm up and walking

work today , and then more work at the farm later on with a back still in spasm
Get well soon.

revegeta666

maybe not cycling. swimming would be a better option
Swimming is one of the few forms of exercise where you are light stretching at the same time, for the whole duration of the exercise. If you can go to a gym or a public pool everyday I would highly recommend that. I've never been as limber as I was last year when I was swimming everyday. My plan was to keep swimming in the sea during winter but I pussied out mid November lol. Good luck.

strain_hunter

as an example . klassman substrat 2 ,i think is a decent potting soil straight out the bag , with plenty of food , which would allow little to no fertilisation , and then relative low e.c feeds when needed
Yeah, I had good results with that soil and big pots in the past in a bigger flat.

Can you give me a suggestion how often and with what ec I should fertilize mothers or very stretchy plants in smaller pots?

shiva82

Yeah, I had good results with that soil and big pots in the past in a bigger flat.

Can you give me a suggestion how often and with what ec I should fertilize mothers or very stretchy plants in smaller pots?
using that specific soil , then each time you go up in pot size, you are giving more rootspace and also more food. so you can just keep up potting and root pruning your mother , and just water only . anything up to 0.7 ec should be plenty as mandala suggested .

if a plant is rootbound then you would have to keep feeding with a higher ec, at least 1.0 ec for adolescent plants . the trick is to not let plants go rootbound , if you intend on low feeding the plants extra than that is found within the soil .

depends on the substrate e.c, and macro and micro nutrient profiles of the substrate .

some heirloom sativas for example prefer less nitrogen than say a leafy afghan indica

just be flexible and read the plants and keep it simple, using your natural senses .

shiva82

quick reefer, and then back to work for another 30 minutes and then i'm finished for the day... my lower back spasm hurts when i fart or cough , that's how i determine i'm a bit sore and tender

shiva82

oh boy, get well soon shiva!
it is standard procedure . i'm slowly gaining more motion and less sharp shocks . work through it the best we can. keep mobile. even in pain, keep mobile, and i shall return to normal within a week or two . with plenty of motion, a week is the norm for me .

shiva82

i was sweating just getting on my hands and knees and keeping a steady hand haha, trying to finish my job . properly challenged me ... there was an envelope full of cash as a bribe waiting for me in return

Latest posts

Latest posts