What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

we are living in the most advanced holographic game around , and i find modern games boring . i prefer the older less simulated games too

goingrey

The Speccy has a faster CPU and is a more powerful machine in that regard but doesn't have the graphics hardware of the C64 and the sounds, yeah uhm, they are kind of rough on the Speccy. :D

goingrey

Tomorrow I will change my nutrient solution to bloom only. Hope the leaves don't yellow up and fall off hehe. Well probably not, TA NovaMax 4-8-7.

goingrey

i'm using ionic soil veg in my tank, as i have slow release feed in the pon mix and soil in the core . ionic soil is low npk for that reason. not every matching ec value is equal too
I've got the pH pen calibration and storage fluids from Growth Technology. Haven't used anything else from them.

Some of these new age companies like Athena are suggesting crazy high EC values like 3.0. Must be totally different than the old school nutes.

shiva82

depends on the substrate . ionic are the brand i started with indoor nft growing when i was 17 . i only recently started using it again for simplicity when using a reservoir . the npk alters depending on substrate. the soil range has a lower npk . they also oproduce rgano mineral lines too etc. ionic are a solid brand imo. i like the simplicity

shiva82

the best one bottle nutrient for lazyness is the floranova range from gh , but that needs shaking constantly and is only good for hand watering and mixing . i would need to agitate it constantly and do res changes using it . ionic does the job with no mess

Last edited:

strain_hunter

world of football, sensible soccer and iss64 were the best football games of all time
I totally agree. You could have some fun with friends without studying all this crazy button combos for weeks.
Tomorrow I will change my nutrient solution to bloom only. Hope the leaves don't yellow up and fall off hehe. Well probably not, TA NovaMax 4-8-7.

4 8 7 ,you could use start to finish as a base . plenty of nitrogen for most strains

I have a question how often you feed the solution.
I am using the same and forgot nearly anything about feeding after a 13 years break.
My plants are in soil and the strain should have a feeding with max 0.7 ec. My tap water has 0.6 ec, so in 200ml water one drop of the solution raises the ec to 0.7. Seems to little.

I grew up with a C64, Amiga, Mega Drive, NES and Playstation.
There were a lot of nice games.

GreenestBasterd

I've got the pH pen calibration and storage fluids from Growth Technology. Haven't used anything else from them.

Some of these new age companies like Athena are suggesting crazy high EC values like 3.0. Must be totally different than the old school nutes.
Yeah that’s nuts! I rarely go over 1.2. Occasionally up to 1.5 for a boost here or there but 3.0 just seems excessive, unless aiming for the over nuted snap, crackle and pop buds… and who wants that shit!!

Personally, I like canna coco, canna bio(expensive though) and floramax for a good clean nute that doesn’t need crazy high E.C.

I recently switched back to canna bio after using other bits for years, it doesn’t give you giant yields or blow the plants up like some of the other nutrients, but the plants express a bit more naturally and the end results speak for themselves in quality and flavour, and surely that’s what we’re all after…

There is and always has been a surprising lack of information about the bio line anywhere on the internet, even from canna themselves…

shiva82

I totally agree. You could have some fun with friends without studying all this crazy button combos for weeks.

I have a question how often you feed the solution.
I am using the same and forgot nearly anything about feeding after a 13 years break.
My plants are in soil and the strain should have a feeding with max 0.7 ec. My tap water has 0.6 ec, so in 200ml water one drop of the solution raises the ec to 0.7. Seems to little.

I grew up with a C64, Amiga, Mega Drive, NES and Playstation.
There were a lot of nice games.
what soil mix? an ec of 0.7 seems a tad low for an established plant . depends on substrate , strength of soil, light intensity , temperature , age of plant , stage etc . depends on the nutrient too. many factors

if i start young plants in fresh soil mix with a high ec and food source , then water only for a period and then i would use an e.c of around 0.7 at early stage through to a max of 1.2-1.4ec depending on the strain . if its a 6ft tree under 1000watt units or high intensity led , you may need to go higher , but i rarely do. especially with soil .

shiva82

i'm using lechuza pon for the the autopot that has quite high ec with the slow release , and i planned on using only water , but the plant became greedy and she gets a constant 1.0 - 1.2 ec feed now with the additional food in the pon mix