What's new

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

Your bucket has thrown me!

I am experiencing last jar blues, when a grower has smoked 5 jars and there is one left, the least nice...

I also only have 2 grams left of it.

The 5 Ps i have fucked up

shiva82

Your bucket has thrown me!

I am experiencing last jar blues, when a grower has smoked 5 jars and there is one left, the least nice...

I also only have 2 grams left of it.

The 5 Ps i have fucked up
ah man , lost the remaining 2 grams? i'm down to my last ounce or two and have many weeks to wait for next harvest. i smoked too much and timed it wrong

shiva82

i'm having a potato war at the farm. store bought screen potting soil and food vs horse shit and farm compost tubs.

i took a bath from a skip and filled it with a layer of stone and 250 litres , 5 x bags of store bought .

i have to weed our own mix now and then , so it is not perfect . the store bought light, airy mix and no weeds should win by a country mile. but lets wait and see

i have 27 x 25litre buckets in the ground of the horsemanure farm mix , vs the bath tub that has 10 x tubers and 250 litres.[obviously same size as 10 buckets]

exoticrobotic

i took a bath from a skip and filled it with a layer of stone and 250 litres , 5 x bags of store bought .

I wish i'd hired a cement mixer to mix up the top soil, manure and canna professional mix.

Trying to do it with large bucket and trowel is hard on the back.

The backyard now smells like a shithouse. It is really nice actually, sweet and haylagee and we will have potatoes and melons galore.

because I've been taught to shit sitting down since an infant.

Raised knees and/or a natural squatting position is the way of the east and the best but i taught my kids similarly.

Are we teaching our kids all wrong? I dunno, ffs the world jeez.

talking of east, what's happening with that indian gal @shiva82 :love:

shiva82

I wish i'd hired a cement mixer to mix up the top soil, manure and canna professional mix.

Trying to do it with large bucket and trowel is hard on the back.

The backyard now smells like a shithouse. It is really nice actually, sweet and haylagee and we will have potatoes and melons galore.

Raised knees and/or a natural squatting position is the way of the east and the best but i taught my kids similarly.

Are we teaching our kids all wrong? I dunno, ffs the world jeez.

talking of east, what's happening with that indian gal @shiva82 :love:
i have become mates with her father as i know his cousin well ,,,, so i can no longer snake charm that specific lady sadly. i will get to meet her mates though at an upcoming party ... once i have finished the work remaining and my friends wife is no longer sick .

GreenestBasterd

friends or families wives , ex wives and daughters are a no no for my core beliefs when snake charming . cousins is ok
IMG_8948.png

exoticrobotic

if my friend says to me , ' shiva , you have worked hard and done me proud , i want you to marry my daughter ' , then no problem

have you received any electrical items?

she sounds like a sort, i hope in her 20s, would love to myself, shit better go the mrs is on the rampage.

Dowry is a payment of cash or gifts from the bride's family to the bridegroom's family upon arranged marriage. It may include cash, jewelry, electrical appliances, furniture, bedding, crockery, utensils, car and other household items

shiva82

have you received any electrical items?

she sounds like a sort, i hope in her 20s, would love to myself, shit better go the mrs is on the rampage.

Dowry is a payment of cash or gifts from the bride's family to the bridegroom's family upon arranged marriage. It may include cash, jewelry, electrical appliances, furniture, bedding, crockery, utensils, car and other household items
i would happily forfeit the dowry if she is fit . haha. [i'm just being tongue in cheek ]