What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
yoyoyo, looks like i'm heading to germany tonight!
always have a feeling that i'm missing out on lots of great tunes in here.
but i will have quite some free time on my hands when i'm travelling.
no disrespect to all you fine selectors in here, i wish i could listen to all the tunes when they get posted right away.

shiva82

yoyoyo, looks like i'm heading to germany tonight!
always have a feeling that i'm missing out on lots of great tunes in here.
but i will have quite some free time on my hands when i'm travelling.
no disrespect to all you fine selectors in here, i wish i could listen to all the tunes when they get posted right away.
in all seriousness. i don't expect anyone to listen to any of my music, ramblings , and chit chat .

if you are busy , you are busy . this thread is of zero importance in the grand scheme of life

i'm happy that anyone tales an interest , and happy whether that interest is 1 second or a lifetime, whether you love or hate me . i'm doing my thing

just testing some tracks

shiva82

More Crazy stuff of that guy! Wish you the Best Shiva, lots of power to your mother!

thanks da earl of kingston town , you are a thoughtful chap . cheers .

i don't do funerals, or all the stuff that people seem to do . i struggle in that department . when someone dies , isay my piece and mourn them there and then . i find this funeral and stuff, all delayed and after the event..... but forget about my views, i go today just to support my mother who does not think the way i think

jah bless you all

shiva82

it was a great church service. just how he would of wanted . my mother was very brave and gave a nice eulogy without losing composure . she is super human considering the brain surgery recently .

god bless you john , i'm sure you are in the ether heaven realm dimension

shiva82

off to the farm shortly to germinate more seed . got a few more packs . quirky couple of freebies. sweet

a quirker

Attachments

• IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 15

revegeta666

it was a great church service. just how he would of wanted . my mother was very brave and gave a nice eulogy without losing composure . she is super human considering the brain surgery recently .

god bless you john , i'm sure you are in the ether heaven realm dimension
Good for you to stand by your mom in her time of need. I also hate funerals lol. Best wishes for her 👍

shiva82

Good for you to stand by your mom in her time of need. I also hate funerals lol. Best wishes for her 👍
thanks, it is my duty to to that . i did not go to the after event . i can't talk about death all day . makes me depressed and i have to control my own emotions my own way . cheers rev

Latest posts

Latest posts