What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Your mate builds stuff like me. Haha an upside down window is just adding character!

How did you go with the trees, flame or chipper?
i thought he was just being competitive with me ... turns out he is this way with everyone. basically he is super confident , where he believes he can do anything [first time] , and everything is a ' 2 minute ' job . so he basically rushes everything, thinks everything is easy and you should do it fast with almost no care, using any old parts that are on the floor or laying around

i also think i can do everything, but eventually after reading up , learning being shown , practising etc

i have given up moaning, as he is very productive. i just need to turn the window upside down so the glass fits neat without a gap, and the vent below the window can open lol.

i have learned over a year not to moan or be a prick, learn some patience, laugh a bit and just say ' bet you can't do this' or things like , ' took me over 6 hours to weed all that '

before you know it he is returning ' half an hour it took me pal' he says

shiva82

Your mate builds stuff like me. Haha an upside down window is just adding character!

How did you go with the trees, flame or chipper?

neither yet mate . tree surgeon and his chipper will be the best option .

or my mate will take a day off work , hire one and do it himself and save absolutely nothing technically lol. we shall see

goingrey

Vaping the OG again. Bigger bud this time. Three years old, maybe.

o.jpg

goingrey

a relic . still looks good . not too brown
It has turned yellow. Or as the Acapulcans would say, gold!

Still smells pretty much how I remember it smelling fresh. Probably because it was stored in a jar full of the same smelling buds, whatever smell came off one bud would stick to the next? :D And I suppose moisture content during jarring plays a part in how the smell develops, I think this one was on the dryer side.

shiva82

Inspired by you and the shop till you drop romulan i'm smokin i purchased a few kilos of seed potatoes and am currently eyeing up some fancy french peas.
2 kilos is around 30-40 seed spuds lol . good man . plenty. what variety ? chit them first and use the cleanest weed free soil you can, and seaweed feed they love , being tubers. my soil is not perfect . weeds already growing but i will just keep pulling them . buying weedfree screened soils is pricey , and we are trying to be cost effective , but it is what it is .

GreenestBasterd

2 kilos is around 30-40 seed spuds lol . good man . plenty. what variety ? chit them first and use the cleanest weed free soil you can, and seaweed feed they love , being tubers. my soil is not perfect . weeds already growing but i will just keep pulling them . buying weedfree screened soils is pricey , and we are trying to be cost effective , but it is what it is .
Could you not just make large amounts of thermophilic compost, in turn, killing the weed seeds as it heats up or it’s a weedy bed they’re in?
You ever done blue sapphire’s or purple Congo’s?
They can be a bit chalky but look wicked on the plate.
IMG_3340.jpeg
IMG_3509.jpeg

IMG_3645.jpeg

The spud protector!!

Latest posts

Latest posts