What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

i havent got much knowledge about d&b, all i know is i really like the sound and aesthetic, and it hits the spot.
thanks guys for putting me on to a bunch of dope shit. ❤️

shiva82

two cars are parked within 30 cm of my shiva mobile . one of those offenders has a tow bar . = one car being pushed out the way with my bumper instead of the two . inconsiderate . lucky i smoke weed

shiva82

i'm ready for work. have a good day everyone . the sun is shining also. hopefully everything is ok at the farm . i shall visit tonight , and check progress

zaprjaques

IMAG1191.jpg

a lil fat never killed nobody,... except when its on the floor and makes you slip.
but on paper bags, 👌.

zaprjaques

its a balkanese thing, 'pita with potatoes' usually gets called 'burek with potatoes' but real og's know burek is only made with meat.
sipping on some yogurt too.
cheap working class food. the cashier always gives me 25percent off cause i chat with her here and there.
boveda flows.

shiva82

its a balkanese thing, 'pita with potatoes' usually gets called 'burek with potatoes' but real og's know burek is only made with meat.
sipping on some yogurt too.
cheap working class food. the cashier always gives me 25percent off cause i chat with her here and there.
boveda flows.
ladies love him and men want to be him. the boveda kid . smooth operator and hustler