What's new

Sensi Star!

Shua1991

Smelling like new shoes and lemon and something else I can’t identify… but the shoes is stronger then the lemon

Very sticky and hard to get the resin off your hands even washing with soap
Looks/Sounds like the D9L rendition, with slightly tighter internodes. The tennis ball/new shoes and lemon/menthol smell was very memorable about that strain.

Rastafarout

Premium user
@Shua1991 their discription
Says lilac and lemon, the only other thing besides the lemon being similar is the sativa leaning part
This has a faint lemon it’s not loud the shoes is
But I have another diff pheno also satty leaning , will put pict , when I can get too it

Nannymouse

Yeah I grew her out back in 2006 in the reg seeds, along with Swiss bliss. I remember those plants pretty clearly after all these years. The SS had serious odour, 100x more than any strain I've grown. It also had a vapour coming off the plant that would sting my eyes when I went into the grow room. It was a potent smoke, it felt somewhat sativa to me very clear head buzz to it strangely enough.
Yes! i had that type way back in the day. Maybe same time frame, or before. (didn't have odor control, back then). OMG, that thing stank like nothing i'd had before, and that was in veg. Couldn't get rid of it fast enough. I think that i only had the one seed, which would have been sort of unusual, for back then. The trader group nearly always had ten packs, or fill the channel.

Sensistar42

Looks/Sounds like the D9L rendition, with slightly tighter internodes. The tennis ball/new shoes and lemon/menthol smell was very memorable about that strain.
This is how my current one cured up to smell but instead of lemon it was berry/grape ish.

I preferred the sativa leaning one I had last time personally. More of that lemon church smell.

This line goes not like to be kept as small moms. Always preflowering and wanting to bloom. 🤣

Has anyone tried the Sensi star BC2 from Menegene/Freeborn selections?
Just got these in today from Blackbird Preservations. Took a week from when I put the MO into the mail. Very fast. Also two freebie packs of originals, and some stickers. They use the Freeborn Selections Sensi Star bx2 and then took it two filial generations further iirc. Will be popping and growing them out soon, in the vert forums.

Attachments

• blackbird preservations - Copy.jpg
    blackbird preservations - Copy.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 51

Sensistar42

Pulled down my sensi over the weekend. Summer run was VERY loud new shoes tennis ball/pine with a hint of berry.

Cooler temps turns the profile into a small hint of new shoes, louder pine, and HEAVY Concord grape. Instead of being up and more active it’s now a very focused but with a very heavy body feel and drunk dizzy to it.

OleReynard

Pulled down my sensi over the weekend. Summer run was VERY loud new shoes tennis ball/pine with a hint of berry.

Cooler temps turns the profile into a small hint of new shoes, louder pine, and HEAVY Concord grape. Instead of being up and more active it’s now a very focused but with a very heavy body feel and drunk dizzy to it.
I've got a goji purple fire thai that's got an intoxicating effect like that

Sensistar42

I've got a goji purple fire thai that's got an intoxicating effect like that
Yea it’s nice that it’s felt dry it to me, but the next day I felt pretty down and depressed. Grape terps usually do it to me after a day or two. To much calmness and empty feeling gets me down hard.