What's new

Sativa organic grow with ace seeds (Panama, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze)

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • African lineage

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

WOW those are going to be worth waiting for man they are filling out nicely.
Donkey dicks all over.
Ohh yeah !

Magic is happening in that tent as buds are swelling by the day. I spend at least 30 minutes watching the girls each day. I put some good music in the backgound.

We still have a month or so to go before harvest. Panama might be ripe a bit more early, maybe by week 11, but KA5H look more like 12 to 14 weeks phenos.

I lowered the light period to 11/13 a couple days ago in order to simulate the seasonal photoperiod drop and boost a bit the flowering rate.

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Killer A5 Haze at day 56 in the flowering stage.

Aroma is incensey and flowery. She does have nice decaying flower petal notes.

1000005761.jpg

oldworld

Beautiful. Can't believe how tiny killer a5 haze is.

That's not to say that it's small, just that Panama is massive. Killer A5 seemed that way, but I was wrong. That's awesome.

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Beautiful. Can't believe how tiny killer a5 haze is.

That's not to say that it's small, just that Panama is massive. Killer A5 seemed that way, but I was wrong. That's awesome.

Yes she's quite bushy. Regarding her overall structure, her bud structure and her aroma, its probably a NL#5 × Haze dominant pheno. I found her quite manageable for indoor growing plus she's been problem free since day one.

Yours was bigger and looked way more haze/Malawi dominant with not much Northern Light (indica) influence.

Its also a question of angles and proportions since she's next to two very big plant, especially Panama ! She's not huge but does not look that tiny by herself.

I will take her out of the tent at the end of flowering and take pictures of her without the two others.

Here is another angle ..

1000005805.jpg

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Comparison between the Ace girls vs the hybrids I grew in the same tent last summer (Ethos End Game multipack). Way different plants. The hybrids were also vegged two more weeks than the sativas and still remain shorter.

1000005518.jpg
1000002143.jpg

Last edited:

oldworld

No. She's not tiny. It's just impressive how the Panama towers over it.

I just planted one of my Panama x Malawi. This is making me nervous, I only allotted it 2x2 of flower space.

You're doing great! Almost time to start getting antsy.

farmerfischer

And were you able to get to the final product ?
Nope,, I had it in a green house all the way until January from April .. I was using a electric heater but it wasn't enough heat so I put a kerosene heater in with it and the fumes and what not tainted it.. tasted like kerosene and and had some creosote that got on it.. I even tried to wash it but there was no saving it.. I was really bummed to have put that much time into it and not be able to have enjoyed it.. I'll try and get a pic of it.. I had a journal on it over at another forum but got banned and I can't access my journals unless I make a new account with a new ip address..lol..

FeelHaze

Day 65 in the flowering stage.

Malawi is showing all kind of deficiencies. Today I added a bit of dolomite lime powder on top of the soil to help balance PH and boost cal/mag intake. I also gave her beneficial microbes to help her absorb the nutrients better. I'll try to keep her healthy as long as possible so she can mature proprely.

1000006075.jpg

1000006078.jpg

1000006073.jpg

Last edited: