What's new

Sarah Silverman on Jimmy Kimmel

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Sarah Silverman is far from hilarious.
She's actually pretty fucking retarded, it's like she didn't expect to get as famous as she is and is struggling for material.

I'd pork her, however.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Curious to the haters of SS, what female [ no I dont really care to hear what male you find funny ] comedian do you find more funny than she is?

Yummybud

Veteran
man I find sarah silverman extremely ugly. I can't stand how she acts or looks. She's one of the least attractive and repulsive women I've ever seen lol.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
^^^ dont agree at all.. I find her humor hilarious and think that makes her 10x hotter. I love her stand up and it's fxcking great!

and to answer your question verite...well I guess I shouldnt answer becuase I dont hate SS.

Verite

Veteran
Yummybud said:
man I find sarah silverman extremely ugly. I can't stand how she acts or looks. She's one of the least attractive and repulsive women I've ever seen lol.

So she doesnt look like a chinese guy with a leg fetish, give her a break yum.

gay.jpg

Yummybud

Veteran
she just looks retarded, something doesn't look right with her face or body.....

I think she looks like some kind of hidious freak, I can see sarah silveman in a nightmare I'd have.

Verite

Veteran
Yummybud said:
she just looks retarded, something doesn't look right with her face or body.....

I think she looks like some kind of hidious freak, I can see sarah silveman in a nightmare I'd have.

Easy yum, dig yourself into that gay hole any deeper and you might not get out.

517799544_32f47bfcde.jpg

maximjunecvr.jpg

1170318_abjeP.jpeg
346b_sarah_silverman.jpg

sarahsilverman.jpg

sarahsilverman_schoolofrockpr.jpg

sarah-silverman-downblouse.thumbnail.gif

1388603579_787db23cc9.jpg

sarah-silverman-crazydog.JPG

b8man

Veteran
I love Sarah Silverman!

Not just because she's cute - but because she's so wonderfully fucked up and pushes what's acceptable. Who else is doing that? What other woman is as funny and deliberately disgusting and religiously insulting? I just love her! More Sarah - Give us more and ignore the haters!

Of course if she doesn't get that I'm stalking her and jacking off on all her property as a sign of respect and admiration, then maybe she's not so cool. But so far, no complaints - and i've coated EVERYTHING!

Yummybud

Veteran
ok obviously with great photography she can look decent but look closely at her face she looks like a freak imo. I think she's ugly in all those pictures, maybe don't look at her face. But something about her face makes me shudder.

don't call me gay because I don't like freakishly ugly women like you do.

Yummybud

Veteran
look at these pics, you still think she is hot?????? common she looks like a cross between a monkey and michael jackson.

as for celebrities, I'd call christina ricci and jessica alba hot now look at sarah silverman.

her comedy sucks balls too she just makes me want to puke sorry.

jessica-alba-1.jpg

Christina-Ricci-7.jpg

is it just the big tits that makes you think she's hot?????

ssp-739768.jpg

silv_blog_1.jpg

sarahsilverman202.jpg

Yummybud

Veteran
I don't know about that but it's Christina Ricci, I think she's one of the hottest women.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Love them or hate them.........the mere fact that you are talking about them adds to their celebrity.......

S

strain_searcher

Yummybud that was too funny, a monkey and michael jackson? I kind of agree. I do think she can be funny once in a while though. But to be promoted at a hottie is kind of lame.

"did you eat a fart"

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
damn this thread is tooooo fuckin funny... looked like yummy gets kicked in the balls anywhere he goes :bashhead: verite lisa lampinelli is 20x funnier then sarah silverman. the only clip ive ever laughed at from her show was when her and all her friends were farting and the dumb ho shit herself. shes got a decent body and all that but its hard to get past that horse nose of hers dont cha think? maybe its just me on that one though.

Latest posts

Latest posts