What's new

san diegos finest seeds

Ptone

Thanks to Subrob, he pointed me to this thread, and sent in the freebies that brought me here. I have browsed it before, but now i am glad to have something to contribute (although i did live in SD for a bit).

A search for this strain in the thread did not yield too much.

Blue Crack x Hashplant photos at Day 48, on day 52 now. Two girls, similar look and bot have an outstandingly unique smell to them. Its complex and i am going to have to get in there again to give any sort of adjectives on it. Impossible to get a full plant shot, but will definitely get more and better ones before they get chopped.

View Image
View Image

View Image

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
They look somewhat dabney.like, how's the smell? Thanks for posting!

The plant pictured first smells a bit like Grape Soda with a general fruit background.

The second plant has more of an over ripe maybe papaya smell going on.

What are the characteristics of Dabney's smell?

How bout Sweet tooth if anyone knows?

Really liking these two gals regardless. They are beauties

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
yea i dont have any sweet tooth experience, so cant comment there. Dabney smells like fresh outta the oven blueberry muffins. Very very dank smelling.
Purple joy smells like a grapey wine candy purp smell.
Your 2nd pics have a somewhat Purple Joy looking leaf characteristics. But the pistil formations are what look dabney like

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Thanks for the insight SMOKETREES. and buzz off to whatever loser found that post unhelpful..

Funny, in another thread i described the smell as being cake like, and in this thread i called it grape. So maybe a nice mix of the Dabney and Purple Joy as far as smell goes.

Here they are at day 53:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking at the new forum page i noticed its subrobs birthday.........

Happy Birthday Sub........hoping it your best yet.......:happybirthday:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BUMP
Seems people are still cracking these seeds...hope theres some info in here that helps those inquiring..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will find some pics of the daywrecker91 buds from the cut I've run a couple times...
Really looking fwd to dropping some of the chemd91 seeds..just have to find some space...looking thru some Afghani seeds right now..if I like the females we will do some tests with the males..
Running Maui skunkdog right now and thinking about using sts on her...combining that skunk aroma and taste to some equally potent-possibly more potent cuts I have that lack in those departments..
I dunno...we will be doing many projects ..but I'm due to send something in to the server fund..been awhile...whatever we do next we will get something sent in...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The chem91 project that skull has in his pic was a project grow tech and I did...they were:
Daywrecker91
Chemd91
Raskal91
Chem91 s1s
The chem91 reversed was the skunk Va cut...seeds are getting out there...should see some pics soon...raise this thread from the dead

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They will get out
The raskal91's won't...there were 99 and they have gone out in nine packs so far but are pretty much spoken for...
The chemd91's there aren't many left...
Something possibly in the works for some day wreckers to get out there and support a good cause at the same time...after that we see what's left for server fund

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Great to see a little action on the Chem91 crosses. Please post up some pics. I never got a chance to see them.

I grew 5 seeds from freebies. This was the only female, and stays sort of petite/average. Flowers real fast done around 50 days, but smells so funky. Meaty, garlic, barfy dorrito breath, it's unique.

Last edited: