What's new

Sagarmatha Blueberry Bud

G

********************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

TORC

Go with DJ's. Sagamartha has never paid DJ for the BB's that he sold them. He was never apart to the selection process either.

G

If you want Blueberry go with one of Chimera's blueberry crosses. They are all hit with DJ Shorts male. There are about 6 of them and all are priced very good. Blueberry is easier to grow in a cross and will add the color and flavor you are looking for. Try Mountain Jam or Mental Floss.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well, DJ did approve the DP selection, and many have also attested on this forum that there are 'outstanding specimens' in the Dutch Passion line. I haven't grown them out yet, so can't back it up. I would certainly trust them more than Sagamartha on Blueberry, who according to DJ, ripped him off. The fact that it's not called 'Blueberry' tells you all you need to know.
My Dutch Passion 'Flo' seeds have been superb, and seem totally in line with DJ's own predictions - just my two-pennorth...:)

I don't like to bash on people, and i haven't posted alot but this is my first negative one. In my humble opinion don't go with dp blueberry. i am currently growing it and would not recomend it. plant grew fine, no hick ups. Healthy strong, but I don't think it is blueberry from descriptions and research I've done. Got it from gypsy, who has delivered everytime I've ordered, with exactly what i wanted by far the best seed bank I've used. It said dutch passion blueberry. Plant description 6 feet tall, vegged for 7 weeks, not topped single cola day 56 in flower no blue hue or tinting at all dosen't matter, sativa leaf patterns, and had a serious stretch in flower using 1000w a foot our so above plant like a 4 foot stretch. I heard of the sativa pheno of blueberry but this is a sativa plant on a supposedly 80 indica 20 sativa. Hey maybe its the grower (si) but then again maybe its not. Good luck, I wouldn't recomend something I haven't used so maybe you can ask around about them, and find out , but Dr. Chronic has Dj Shorts blueberry.

dwtc

i got the SAG BLUEBERRY, back in 2000 or 2001. all plants where pretty much uniform.

i got 1 female and 1 male so i'm set. the taste and buzz are about 7.5 to 8 on the scale.

blueberry at 24 days

had to take clones so thats why she is a single cola. she is a bitch to clone fo sho,,,,,,,,dwtc

TeeKoon

I grew some Sag Blueberry,pretty good high,nice berry taste, hard to clone and not the best yelder but I love it...Will grow it again.

dwtc

doesn't look like they've changed much in 5 years, hopefully thats a good thing

blueberry at 27 days

hey teekoon look familure^^^^^^

dwtc

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I got a pack of Peaks Blueberry which is a three way cross of DJ Short/DP/Sag. Supposed to be decent.

varriform

Anybody got any recent opinions of sagarmatha blueberry bud. i have been pleased by sag before . they seem more predictable

terry the trich

Anybody got any recent opinions of sagarmatha blueberry bud. i have been pleased by sag before . they seem more predictable
Well this is a bit more recent than when you posted (oops 9 years) but I have just grown a sagarmatha blueberry bud and it is so soothing to smoke both physically and mentally. Taste is a nice sweet blueberry taste that leaves a flavour in your mouth not unlike that of a herbal tea that contains flowers.

It's like some sort of ambrosia. I'm a lot more impressed by this one than the DP blueberry I grew a few years back.

budsicles

Well this is a bit more recent than when you posted (oops 9 years) but I have just grown a sagarmatha blueberry bud and it is so soothing to smoke both physically and mentally. Taste is a nice sweet blueberry taste that leaves a flavour in your mouth not unlike that of a herbal tea that contains flowers.

It's like some sort of ambrosia. I'm a lot more impressed by this one than the DP blueberry I grew a few years back.

Pics, or it didn't happen! :biggrin:
I'm about to start a blueberry hunt in a few months.
Might have to try the Sag. Thanks for sharing.

terry the trich

Pics, or it didn't happen! :biggrin:
I'm about to start a blueberry hunt in a few months.
Might have to try the Sag. Thanks for sharing.
I can't even remember it now though I remember having sagarmatha blueberry lol. I remember it being very nice and close enough to the blueberry weed I bought off a guy where I worked before the 2010's a few times, which I f'n really loved. The most recent blueberry I grew was pyramid seeds blue pyramid and it was also really nice. I've got a seed of it popping now. Good blueberry is luxurious to me, something special and of quality.
I'd love to smoke some outdoor grown blueberry hand rubbed charas lol.
Been growing and smoking what I call pakistan shyt (Mr Nice - Shyt - [oldskool roadkill skunk] x pakistan valley indica) which I crossed myself a lot of years ago now. It's been decent enough for me and every now and then I lose interest in the 12 12 perpetual grow and end up with seeds because I didn't pull the males. So after all these years it's probably stabilised quite a bit though not a landrace of course. I recently filled one of those 3 inch long weed tubs with new seeds.
I need to mix in some blueberry to the "strain"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts