What's new

SAFER act makes it out of Senate Committee

armedoldhippy

Veteran
don't know how quick the full Senate will get to it, but the cannabis banking act is making some motion. it will probably pass in the Senate, but the House? hmmm...some top GOP in the House voted for it last time, will they stand up and be counted again? or has the GOP actually turned completely into the "Party of NO!" as many suspect?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
don't know how quick the full Senate will get to it, but the cannabis banking act is making some motion. it will probably pass in the Senate, but the House? hmmm...some top GOP in the House voted for it last time, will they stand up and be counted again? or has the GOP actually turned completely into the "Party of NO!" as many suspect?
We can't trust those Mother f__kers to do anything except argue among themselves. This shit has been going on way too long. I don't expect anything until I see it. Thanks for the up-date armedoldhippy!

Nannymouse

Not only that, but farmers and ranchers are subsidized, and can be insured. When you consider how much of our taxes go for subsidizing, our food costs much much more than what we pay at the store, so i've read, but don't doubt it at all.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not only that, but farmers and ranchers are subsidized, and can be insured. When you consider how much of our taxes go for subsidizing, our food costs much much more than what we pay at the store, so i've read, but don't doubt it at all.
the legal cannabis companies can't use any of the tax breaks regular businesses avail themselves of, and are attractive targets for robbery because they are forced to be a cash business. damn difficult to pay taxes etc like that as well. our politicians need to shit or get off the pot...

Latest posts

Latest posts