What's new

Run a log of any of my strains from seed and get 2 FREE packs of your choice from my whole catalogue once completed

Piecho

Run a log of any of my seed packs and get 2 FREE packs of your choice from my whole catalogue once completed( over 100 varieties available Regular or Feminized)
Great initiative!
I send you the email, hope to get in touch soon

Last edited:
Reactions: ojd

Sweaty

Oh this sounds great, I had a cut of your SSSDH back in the day - delicious, I’d love to find something similar to that again

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I assume this offer is still running? I'll have room in my tents in a bit, happy to put another CSG run on the books!
Yes bro this offer still available.

Let me reward you guys/gals for Your work running a log of any of my strains ( must update minimum once every 2 weeks, once a week better)with a gift of 2 FREE packs of your choice

orangina

Veteran
I popped some ADH and Sour Freak x Fuel Zkittels, but I am running the cuts not the seedplants. Does that count? I might misinterpret the title.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I popped some ADH and Sour Freak x Fuel Zkittels, but I am running the cuts not the seedplants. Does that count? I might misinterpret the title.
Yes if running a full log it counts, needs to be veg and flower and minimum updates every 2 weeks , preferably every week but 2 is cool

Latest posts

Latest posts