What's new

Run a log of any of my strains from seed and get 2 FREE packs of your choice from my whole catalogue once completed

Randomuser 838462

Not from Seed but it's a cross from you.
Out of competition!

Chemdog Haze
DSC01571 - Kopie.JPG
DSC01574 - Kopie.JPG
DSC01576 - Kopie.JPG

Greetz 🙂

Tynehead Tom

if you like the chem hybrids ..... the Dead Chem Head seeds throw some very nice plants
Double Strawberry Diesel Jones was good too. Big chunky bats of chemmy sweet berry..... those were good.
No connoisseur in my garden this summer but I have several on deck for the winter when I go back indoors

Tynehead Tom

does anyone offer a "pure" SSSDH these days?
I'm curious as I have both the connoisseur line and the rez IX line.
I made F2s with both of them and bulked them in storage.
Here is a cola from a jar that was put to cure in a pint jar in the dark..... 22 months ago.
I didn't much like it then..... tasted like dirty socks soaked in carrot juice..... meh.
Potent though.
I cracked the jar the other day and now it's smooth and tastes good. Odd what an extended cure will do to the properties of the flower.
I was gonna toss all the bud in to an oil run but now I'm gonna keep it and smoke it :D
2023-06-15 2year old SSSDH IX1 - Copy.jpg

Cannabiscures78

Run a log of any of my seed packs and get 2 FREE packs of your choice from my whole catalogue once completed( over 100 varieties available Regular or Feminized)
Ola connoisseur genetics I am just running your ogchem cookies and loged it from seed my last batch of ogchem cookies from years ago

420PyRoS

does anyone offer a "pure" SSSDH these days?
I'm curious as I have both the connoisseur line and the rez IX line.
I made F2s with both of them and bulked them in storage.
Here is a cola from a jar that was put to cure in a pint jar in the dark..... 22 months ago.
I didn't much like it then..... tasted like dirty socks soaked in carrot juice..... meh.
Potent though.
I cracked the jar the other day and now it's smooth and tastes good. Odd what an extended cure will do to the properties of the flower.
I was gonna toss all the bud in to an oil run but now I'm gonna keep it and smoke it :D
View attachment 18855707
You made F2's of both lines or you made F2's using rez and ojd's combined?

Tynehead Tom

I made "F2's" of both
The Rez IX1 came from the 100 seed bulk packs sold on the old seedbay. Gemination wasn't great but got enough plants to play with.
The Connoisseur seeds also came from the old seedbay and i think i got them as freebies from clarence.
So ya, F2's of both and probably put a few hundred seeds away of each after giving a whole bunch away to local growing friends.
Then I did combine the two seed lines and called it SSSDH Reboot...... the majority of these were given away.
I don't have any of these seeds to share and I gotta get that out there before anyone starts asking hehehe
My goal was to preserve as much as I could into fresh seeds and then store most of them for long term in the seed freezer. I will revisit those at a later time after some other projects have wrapped up.
I also have original F1 Rez's SSSDH x G13 waiting to get run for an "open pollination" seed increase and then do an F2 pheno hunt. I put parenthysis on the open pollination as it may be a limitted gene pool depending how many of the 64 seeds actually pop.
fun stuff ;)

420PyRoS

I made "F2's" of both
The Rez IX1 came from the 100 seed bulk packs sold on the old seedbay. Gemination wasn't great but got enough plants to play with.
The Connoisseur seeds also came from the old seedbay and i think i got them as freebies from clarence.
So ya, F2's of both and probably put a few hundred seeds away of each after giving a whole bunch away to local growing friends.
Then I did combine the two seed lines and called it SSSDH Reboot...... the majority of these were given away.
I don't have any of these seeds to share and I gotta get that out there before anyone starts asking hehehe
My goal was to preserve as much as I could into fresh seeds and then store most of them for long term in the seed freezer. I will revisit those at a later time after some other projects have wrapped up.
I also have original F1 Rez's SSSDH x G13 waiting to get run for an "open pollination" seed increase and then do an F2 pheno hunt. I put parenthysis on the open pollination as it may be a limitted gene pool depending how many of the 64 seeds actually pop.
fun stuff ;)
Ah OK, I'm just looking out for a fella who used to hold the Shire cut of SSSDH. He had mentioned he'd be happy just finding SSSDH regs to go hunting for something similar.

Curious if @ojd S1'd the shire cut. The fellow looking for SSSDH had mentioned @DrLongbottom had the cut here on IC

Last edited:
Reactions: ojd

420PyRoS

No there were 2 cuts found circulated back then my cut the OJD cut and the Shire cut from @DrLongbottom , I've never run the shire cut myself and all the SSSDH work I did with Connoisseur Genetics and Reservoir seeds used my SSSDH cut
Ah OK, so the S1's you have are of the ojd cut. I'll let buddy know and see if he'd be interested in trying it. Thank you!

Reactions: ojd