What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koondense

Veteran
Looks very much the way I imagine Kalamata Red would look like, except would be more branchy.
That's a nice find l33t.

Dog Star

Veteran
Who ever will grow Amnesia Bubbles he will have a hard time
to get rid of this plant... ;)

Amnesia Bubbles give happy type of high..,Amnesia Bubbles are Amnesia Core cut mated
to Sour Bubble male.

picture.php

picture.php

l33t

Veteran
Looks very much the way I imagine Kalamata Red would look like, except would be more branchy.
That's a nice find l33t.

It would get much more branchy if vegged more from clone, this is vegged for less than a month and a seedplant... Some plants are more branchy some less...

picture.php

B

Bob Green

I33t beautiful Mediterranean lady you got there sir!

Have to admit you are one of my all time favorite canna photographers. Your Mango pics are burned into my memory forever! That shot of the old yellow MNS pack with Howard's face through the head is epic stuff. Inspired to get a better camera!

Siever

Veteran
I33t beautiful Mediterranean lady you got there sir!

Have to admit you are one of my all time favorite canna photographers. Your Mango pics are burned into my memory forever! That shot of the old yellow MNS pack with Howard's face through the head is epic stuff. Inspired to get a better camera!

I once ordered some Mango-Neville Haze from Mr Nice auctions. He screwed me and I don't care about the rest. Ya'know how good his plants are supposed to be & stuff. I don't waste no more money on him.
Ace seeds has very good seeds too & Dubi as well as Luis are very friendly guys. So for me: I go Ace all the way.

Kind regards,

Siever

B

Bob Green

I once ordered some Mango-Neville Haze from Mr Nice auctions. He screwed me and I don't care about the rest. Ya'know how good his plants are supposed to be & stuff. I don't waste no more money on him.
Ace seeds has very good seeds too & Dubi as well as Luis are very friendly guys. So for me: I go Ace all the way.

Kind regards,

Siever

Well if I33t does a photo shoot of ACE plants I am sure they will come out beautiful as ever.

l33t

Veteran
Well, I'm sorry you had bad experience with MrNice Siever. I have tried most of the offerings ( if not all ) from both MrNice and Ace and I only had good experience with both ... What do you mean they fucked you ? The seeds didn't germinate or never arrived or the smoke was bad and they didn't replace them ? It's nice when you accuse someone to explain with detail what happened.

I had taken photos of ACE plants too,they are beautiful :)

The SE European Red is getting more and more beautiful by the day... Day 20 flowering under MH/HPS

picture.php

Siever

Veteran
Hey L33t,

thanks for caring! They didn't send me the seeds. A week after I paid I hadn't received anything yet ( I live close to them so anything that comes from holland arrives within 2 or 3 days), so I send a mail to ask about it. At first they tell me they received my payment & that I'll soon receive the seeds. I never got'em. After that single answer they never answered again. That's the story.

Siever

Dog Star

Veteran
l33t how long flowering this SE European strain??

Are you know what is a country of origin of this strain,SE of Europe is no small zone??

All the best

DS

non

Veteran
l33t

nice! i think this is the first time i've even seen picture of this elusive landrace. keep the pics coming!

l33t

Veteran
It usually doesn't take more than 13 weeks with most plants finishing around 12 weeks and some phenos even quicker. They ideally need to be vegged a lot and flower under sun but intense MH/HPS is OK too :)

Day 21 Flowering...different plant...

picture.php

l33t

Veteran
This pheno comes from the same seed batch and is an 1-in-~100 pheno. It hardly displays the red characteristics, it's the tallest fastest and most vigorous plant and it smells of pure acidic metallic glue. 21 days flowering... and it's time for pollination :)

picture.php

idiit

Veteran

hard to beat ace seeds customer support.

Mightyka

Veteran
Here is Vanuatu landrace x ChemD ibl. The mother is 20 weeks flowering sativa from Malekula island.
Both phenos flowered for 16 weeks, both were landrace dom. The terpenes are pure carrot :D Interesting stuff with interesting high.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

l33t

Veteran
Rumors have it that it is a Red Leb x Thai... I don't know for sure and I don't think anybody does until there is DNA testing...

My girls are bleeding.... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

yoss33

Veteran
Beautiful photos, l33t! This last ones remind me of some plants that a friend grew many years ago, here on the balkans. Here's a photo showing the similar bud structure:
picture.php

This is (White Widow x hemp) x hemp. My friend started with WW, but it got polinated by wild hemp 2 years in a row. The F1 had some good plants, but the second dilution made it just look good.

Lebanese red x hemp sounds very probable here in SE Europe.

A few more photos of (WW x hemp) x hemp, or maybe of the first generation WW x hemp, I don't remember:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hemp and its hybrids look so "sativa", heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.