Votes: 58 57.4%
  • no

Votes: 43 42.6%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, and all this time I thought you were just another troll. (kiddin' :D)

Nice setup you've got goin, and some bomb genetics too! Lookin forward to the update.

G

capt. the g13 x hp is from sensi.
gonna run this again in a few weeks. great smashmouth bud and i miss it.
really punches you in the face and knocks you out.
does have a less than average yield, but quality high.

hoyt. the blockheads are flowering now since dec. 1.
planted 6 seeds so far 3 girls with 1 or 2 runts still in veg.
i'm looking foward to it myself.
my boy yukon has been talking alotta good about this strain.
so i figured i'd give it a try as well.

G

Long awaited shots!

Long awaited shots!

some shots of my 2 strawberry ladies

some shots of my 2 ibl ladies

they are all at 46 daze. some resin production, starting to take off!

some shots of dried casey jones from h3ad seeds.

they ran around 60 daze. wonderful unique smoke!
speaking of wonderful, a shot of some dried wonder 99

and finally a shot of some white russian and cherry bomb 2 bushes!

enjoy!
sorry for the severe delay, but i have been up to my neck with thrip problems.

Piffington

Nice pix thorodee, how's the casey smoke? I have a sort of a fruity pheno in flower it's hard to describe but I can't get enough of the smell. You happen to get this pheno since you got 3 different ones?

G

i didn't have one too fruity, but it def. wasn't the overpowering diesel smell. the diesel pheno yielded more but i also kept the other pheno,(more tw prob). only strain so far i kept 2 moms from. that says alot right there!

G

more pics of the ladies coming up. prob 1-2 weeks left on the strawberry and the ibl should be done around jan. 6, give or take a day or 2.

G

merry x-mas to all!

merry x-mas to all!

nice HDF lady ^^^^

shot of 1 of my ibl ladies

the whole enchilada ^^^^

first run seeds in veg room

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Lookin good my friend. And the nute regemin is gettin there too lookin better and better everytime I see pics.
As for the Blockhead, it is a great smoke, practically every pheno is a keeper, much like SSH just depends on individual taste to determine the keeper. That's why I'm a little upset that I only got 1 for 5 on the Blockhead. Not that the other beans didn't pop, just dont have room to start more for a month or so. I'm a few months behind you on the IBLs so I'm keeping an eye on those for sure. Try re-veggin that HDF like we talked too, be a shame to lose a good cut

raysputin

you dont gotta bump were all eagerly waiting for more bud pron
if your using digital cam try macro settings and take a couple pics up close and personal.

so far with your experience with other strains how would you compare the diesel IBL?
does it srech a lot under flowering? does it produce as fast as the white russian? or what strains would you compare it to and for what reason?

thank you in advance for your reply. BTW I just order the sour diesel IBL seeds and got a c24, How ever I already have the occasional power trip with out any lights so I need to work around that for my growing. I'm thinking about making some clones to attempt to throw outside or some seeds, if i cant get the lighting working properly

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Bump this thread.....

Bump this thread.....

..........if you wanna see some more straw D :D

That Straw D is lookin' good...can we get a lights off shot? Something without the HPS? The Straw D smells fruity? Does it smell like berries?

Yea man....glad you liked the Casey Jones....that shit is some dank.....you got nice nugs from her too....I got popcorn cause I had a fucked up grow...but the shit is some dank.....mine a fast finisher also....

I took 3 cuts each of the two Blue Heaven...just flipped 'em over in the DJ's forum....

Lookin' forwad to an update....I wanna see some more of that Straw D :joint:

G

some strawberry D hacked at 67 days

some strawberry D hacked at 67 days

i know these shots are all blurry and fucked up. i do need to buy a better digital cam. please no complaints, i have no macro option. i know these shots don't do these buds any justice and i apologize. hope you enjoy these as much as i will.

G

raysputin said:
so far with your experience with other strains how would you compare the diesel IBL?
only grown diesel hybrids, so no real comparison, but they all kicked ass!
raysputin said:
does it stretch a lot under flowering?
i think it almost doubled in height. but you can control that with training if you please. i have no height restrictions, (10' ceilings) so i really don't pay it too much mind.
raysputin said:
what strains would you compare it to and for what reason?
diesel is in a class all by itself IMHO. no comparison to date for me at least.

raysputin said:
I already have the occasional power trip with out any lights so I need to work around that for my growing. I'm thinking about making some clones to attempt to throw outside or some seeds, if i cant get the lighting working properly
good luck w/ your problems. i'll try to help you out the best i can.

CaptJamesTKirk

Tell ya what thorodee, I wouldn't normally offer but,, send me a little bud and I'll take a picture and give a check-up.

Just to be helpful!!!!

Nice job!

G

^^^ha ha ha, i was about to say the same thing. SD Smoke report!
Ahh, dreams of one day growing that...

raysputin

thanks thorodee
some of the pics might look blurry but they look like blurry goodness =)
thanks a lot for the offer I appreciate it. I will add you to my buddy list and I just found out some good news =) My space heater is 600 watts low and 1000 on high =) so I dont think lights will be a huge problem as long as no space heater =)
so I will wear a sweater and expect some colorful bud in my 30-50F degree room =)
well my computer likes it and now my budda will too.

CaptJamesTKirk

raysputin said:
so I will wear a sweater and expect some colorful bud in my 30-50F degree room =)
well my computer likes it and now my budda will too.

30 F it waaaaaay tooooooooo lowwwwwwwwww

much below 50 is pushing it