What's new

red pistils?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i had alot of males in my sssdh's as well,,,

the red hairs could be a sign that its seeded,,, in a week or two id pull the calyx off and check man,,,

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
sounds possible it if the calyx is unusually swollen man,,,

it might not have been the heat that did it,, if something was sensitive enough to herm then a variety of factors can cause enough stress...

id have a good look around for the culprit,, could throw more nanners out later..

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
really does sound likely to me man,, sorry

when researching ganja related things id search with "icmag" in the terms,,

all the best info is on icmag,,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
throw up some pics so i can see what we are talking about here

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ass2mouth and lost sorry about the bad rate of males
its just a roll of the dice sometimes
pm an addy and il get a 5 pack of to you of sssdh because you really need that shit in your garden

we at connoisseur genetics want our customers to be 100% happy

peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
thanks for the offer ojd man,, i grabbed 4 packs (started 15) and have clones of the girls i got, so im 100% happy anyway :D

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
im vegging ojd's mix pack(11/11 vigorous little mofos) and i have one plant with red pistils. is this anything worth talking about? its my first grow and i nutted when i saw it... after i cleaned up and thought about it i realized its probably environmental but i had to ask anyways, plus i figured i could just post pictures in this thread once i hit the switch

It's rather a genetic trait rather than due to environmental conditions. Pink pistils are not that uncommon, and red ones (i mean fresh red pistils) are much less common. Would be interesting to see som epics of those red-haired buds !

Got 3 females out of 3 SSSDH beans.

Irie !

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
aww man you never checked the calyx first !!!

sorry i said anything,, could have been nothing if it was just on a node on the main stem,,,,sorry about your skull as well man,,

its a dangerous hobby

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
sweet man!!

the lemchems in the mail made my day today as well,,,

as well as the half smoked hazey jones reefer hanging out of my mouth ,,, im trying to get through it lol

happy growing man :ying:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
bit hard to tell atm,, but in after a few weeks in to flower it will be fairly obvious,, all of the mommas used in these crosses were strains that are really different,,

so whats the plan ?

you potting em up ? and going under a 400 hps?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
^thats me commiting seppuku after reading its a genetic trait as opposed to an enviormental one. these pistils were RED, def not pink... i guess this is why noobs should start with nirvana seeds as opposed to cup winners

worst part was after i killed it i opened up the calyx there was no seed or anything that appeared to be developing into a seed... i probably shouldve check the calyx before killing it

aaww, sorry to read that you killed it. Would have been interesting to see how it turned.
The only red pistil buds i have seen where in a mid-90s High Times, gosh I hope i won't have to wait 15 more years to see another one !

Irie !

Latest posts

Latest posts