What's new

R+D Purple Malawi x Erdpurt

Hello everyone, hi @dubi,

I decided to try out some ACE Seeds in my little garden grow. I am a huge fan of landraces and stable genetics. Shoutout to dubi and others.

This April in my country they "decriminalized" growing of a few plants per person. I impulsively bought some autos from a dutch shop, but I am not really happy with them. 2 out of 6 are good, 3 bad, 1 in the middle. Now I decided to go for a low budget try with ACE Genetics on the side.

Thats why I ordered Purple Malawi x ErdPurt R+D Regular

I am really excited and got few questions to people who might have grown them beforehand. I know, I am a little late (around mid May sowing), but I am going for small plants, since I have limited space.

Q1: Organic soil - > Is the PMxEP heavy or light gainer? Can I give em just good garden soil or should I put in some extra fertilizer?
Q2: N ° 52-53 -> WIll it probably finish?
Q3: Anything else?

Greetings from Germany

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support and for your interest on R+D Purple Malawi x ErdPurt Regular @MROrganicGreenz :)
This cross accepts average to high ec levels quite well.

You are still fine to germinate in May, especially if your space is limited and your grow small-medium sized plants. Are you growing directly in the soil or in pots ?

The strain is a bit on the limit for your latitude despite ErdPurt earliness, but worth to try.
If you grow them in small-medium sized pots then then maybe you can bring them inside during the worst cold nights or rains of autumn.

My recommended soil mix is easy and works great: 80 % high quality peat, 10 % worm casting, and the rest coco and a bit of guano. Such soil mix has enough nutrients until the roots colonyze the pot, if that's the case you need to transplant or feed with liquid fertilizers such as Canna bio line.

regentag

Q2: N ° 52-53

Wow, you have a very large property there :D Just kidding...
I'm in 53.5N at your Country and will watch your Thread with interest as PM x EP sounds very good!
I have 4 ACE Automatics running in the garden atm und just put 2 Erdpurts, 1 Violetta and 1 Kali China in the dirt. I plan to darken the KC and the V at some point to force flowering.

Good luck with the grow!

Thanks a lot for the quick answer @dubi
yeah I am going for pots so I can put them in the garage in case its getting to cold towards the end. I hope it will like my garden.

Next year will be more structured and elaborated.

Btw. sadly I saw you won't take part in Berlin Cannabis fair in June? Maybe next year?

Regards

@regentag
Hehe :D Allet zwischen Berlin und Hamburg ist meins ;D

Just kidding, nah I am at 52,5 and I hope I will kinda get them trhough. Next year I move a little lower, around N° 51. I hope for a garden so I can put a small polytunnel and try out same heirloom/landrace IBLs and stuff. I am super excited, since I waited years and years for government to get their sh*t together and "legalize" it. In the end they fck*d it up a little, but 3 plants is a start. Good luck with your grow and tag me, when u put up some pictures.

Whoop whoop, just in. Arrived in perfect shape, really happy about the carefully packaging. Imma pop a few of the R+D and hope for some strong ladies. Thanks for the great work @dubi. I appreciate your work and all you do for the genetic ressources concerning cannabis. Regards

Attachments

• 20240517_112325 - Kopie.jpg
    20240517_112325 - Kopie.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10